I see the recents vids and I have a question about ESF

Best answers
I just installed it and ECX RC2 and I am wondering what I need to install to have my game look as good as the trailers do?

Wannabe Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Welcome.

The trailers are showing ESF: Final, which is still in development and which currently has no release date.(So don't ask...) ECX is an unofficial add-on to the ESF Mod.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Pretty much what Hurracane said, ECX isn't an offical ESF mod created by the ESF team and was released quite some time ago. All the latest trailers you have seen recently are for the final offical version of the Mod called ESF: Final. This look awesome and has no release date, but thats no big deal as you can still enjoy ESF 1.2.3 or some of the unoffical add-ons like ECX RC2.

Best answers
alright sweet thanks for the Info,
I see the beta posted around Is that available still or are the servers not accessible?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
If you wanna try the beta you can find it here.

Not sure if there are any servers for it as I have never tried it, also note the Beta for Final is nothing like the ESF: Final you have watched as it is pretty out dated.

Wannabe Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yeah, the beta is very much outdated, they no longer do beta builds anymore because of some silly community thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom