I need some people that can design Models! PLease help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Hello, well me and a couple of other people are going to try to build a MOD. But none of us are that good at designing Models, so I was wondering is there anyone out there that think they can design some good models for us... they don't have to be like EXTREMELY good... we just need someone that isn't half bad. If you thikn you can help us please tell me... the only requirements are that you have to be a nice person, and have some patience... because our game isn't going to be that great at first.. but we want to build apon it! thanks!!!

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
youre not allowed to recruit people on these forums, so...you should delete this thread. or you can just wait for a mod to pwn it themselves.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i thought you where a mod MP. Im so confused, cant mods just put "moderator" in there sig area!?! But yes a mod is gonna pwn this thread.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol you thought i was a mod. alot of people ask me that when im playing esf, and some people on the forums think that to. wiered...:]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You've been hangin for a long time so some think that and everytime you owned me on esf ^^ lol Vegetto91 old days btw.....You can't recruite people in this forum so try somewhere else PERSON..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom