i need a program that can make sprites and can animate

Best answers
:scared: I need a program that can make sprites and can animate, and plz send it to me with e-mail!!!! o_o

Retired
Best answers
hehe you're going to need programs like 3dsmax or maya to do stuff like that, which are copyrighted and cannot be send by e-mail.

I'm sure you didnt want to violate the warez rule on this forum, (asking people to send you the programs would be violation). you clearly didnt know what kinda programs etc,. so i'm going to let this slip :)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A nifty little program called SprWizard can create an actual .spr file, but you're going to need the images of the sprites, which you could make in just about any image-editing software you can find. SprWizard is just a .spr compiler, so to speak, but it's useful to have when working with sprites.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Make animated sprites?
You would have to make the individual frames in an image-editing program, SprWizard isn't an image editing program.
You can also decompile existing sprites to edit them, animated or not, with SprView, another nifty little sprite program. Look around for those two programs.
Once you've got all of the sprite's frames, you put them all together into a .spr file with SprWizard. If more than one frame is selected, then it'll make the sprite animated. If you only select one frame for the sprite, then it won't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom