normal =)
---------------------------------------------------
Gohan
SSJ1(kid)
SSJ2(kid)
Adult Gohan (ssj or ssj2 ?)
Krillin
The tranformations after the namek trip(with the namek people)
Than the Krillin with his clothes cap, sunglasses........ .
Mystic Krillin
--------------------------------------------------
Piccolo
Normal Piccolo (with his clothes)
Fusion with Nehl Piccolo
Fusion with God
Trunks
Trunks where he fights with Frezzer and King Cold
SSJ Trunks (the Trunks where he fights with Frezzer or Cell i think Cell)
Ultra Trunks(The Trunks in the fight with Cell more muscles and the long hair)
-------------------------------------------------
Vegeta
SSJ1
Super Vegeta
SSJ2
Majin Vegeta(Majin Vegeta must be in the game!!!! ^^)
-----------------------------------------------
For Frezzer and Cell perhaps the 100% form with more muscles

Buu odvious the form Kid Buu
--------------------------------------------------

Fusion Idea

The two persons make the pose, after this can every the players play 2,5 minutes.

You can work it out.

My ideas about new characters will follow.

I am a german player and like to say esf is a great game !!!!

And Riskon(da n00b) i will become a dark paladin ^^

Best answers
Good ideas. I think we could have Mystic Gohan in there as his last transformation. Lots of white effects during his transformation.

Best answers
Ups this i have forget

for Adult Gohan Mystic Gohan

for example

Kid Gohan SSJ
Kid Gohan SSJ2
Adult Gohan (away or not)
Mystic Gohan

It can be very varied ^^

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Transformation for Mystic Gohan the elder Kaio come from no where and sitting in front of him reading a book

No seriosly I think they shoud remove kid Gohan and use adult Gohan instead....

Best answers
I couldnt agree more. I HATE kid Gohan so much :p

I would much rather see adult gohan...

Best answers
I think it would be cool if in the game, when Trunks transforms into his final SSJ form (with the muscles and clear white eyes), if his jacket disintegrates like in the first DBZ movie with Brolly in. He looks cooler in his Capsule Corp. outfit vest than he does in Saiyan armour.

I know they're going to put the four forms of Freiza in - what about his final form, though? (The Cyber Freiza in the Trunks saga.) Might be hard to make a good model though. :(

-----

As for Fusion - I think that animation wise, it should be Kai-style fusion. Otherwise it's gonna be a nightmare doing the fusion dance. :shocked:

What should happen is that the player with the better score/highest pl takes control, with the second char just watching. The fusion only lasts for 30 seconds, though, so you have no time to waste.

It'd be cool if the team made up some fusion chars - for example, Trunks + Vegetta. Major DBZ fans might find that a bit blasphemous, though. :rolleyes:

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All things u said are already planned since like... months ago or something, and also, some things u call transformations arent transformations but just powerups, not that it matters tough

they're still good ideas even tough they are already been planned.... but yea it's nothing new

grtz Naz

★ Black Lounger ★
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Originally posted by Mystic Snidely
I think it would be cool if in the game, when Trunks transforms into his final SSJ form (with the muscles and clear white eyes), if his jacket disintegrates like in the first DBZ movie with Brolly in. He looks cooler in his Capsule Corp. outfit vest than he does in Saiyan armour.

I know they're going to put the four forms of Freiza in - what about his final form, though? (The Cyber Freiza in the Trunks saga.) Might be hard to make a good model though. :(

-----

As for Fusion - I think that animation wise, it should be Kai-style fusion. Otherwise it's gonna be a nightmare doing the fusion dance. :shocked:

What should happen is that the player with the better score/highest pl takes control, with the second char just watching. The fusion only lasts for 30 seconds, though, so you have no time to waste.

It'd be cool if the team made up some fusion chars - for example, Trunks + Vegetta. Major DBZ fans might find that a bit blasphemous, though. :rolleyes:

no it should be 1 minute

and for goku-vegeta=vegetto earrings as items so you have to find em :D

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that's a better idea with the earrings.There should be 2 earring hidden in the level.But you would only be able to play as goku or vegeta and a goku or vegeta has to be in the map to fuse there are no other chars. that fuse.I tink it would be better to have vegito and gotenks as stand alone chars.

Best answers
I find it better when a formation need two guys.
And the earrings should change the place where they appear.

Best answers
Id like to see Trunks in the outfit he was wearing in the Bojack movie (#9)

Normal
SSJ
Acended SSJ ( Like vegeta was when he fought Cell )
Ultra SSJ ( where hes buff as hell like brolly, the real form USSJ =P )

Krillin
Super Human ( maybe )
Super Human 2 ( Maybe )
Mystic Krillin

Best answers
one small question...how about if 2 ppl fuse they both got the character and could fly around on there own, and in team games if one of the 2 dies they loose the fusion so they would kinda have to help each other out...but making one have control and the other just sittin would suck.

Best answers
not to sound like a moderater but post in the suggestions threads, they usually look there for suggestions. what r u talking about, kid gohan rules, his hair is so cool ssj and ssj2. adult gohan is bleh until he goes mystic

Best answers
neh dude just 1 transformation

why a goku ssj4 or whatever!! when you join a server and ther is assj4 you know how ****ed up that is?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they're not going to go into GT transformations anyway (i think thats what they said) so you can forget about SSJ4...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes that would be funny. As Gohan (adult of course) begins to train for his Mystic Form, Dai-Kaiosama (Elder Kai) jumps in front of him out of no where, and begins reading a comic book! ("Have you seen this book? Its funny!") That would be hilarious!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom