i have a question (buu cookie attack)

Best answers
does this attack works...if yes how?? if you hit someone it turns to cookie and the you get his powers or something????

i have a question can a tester or team member make a movie about how this attack works/looks???

i would like to see/hear that...thanks

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not all information is for mortals too see. Buu's being kept secret for a reason.

Don't make me summon the Cuccoths, Pickled Ones and Zucchini of Ulthar to keep it that way :p

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Cucumba
Not all information is for mortals too see. Buu's being kept secret for a reason.

Don't make me summon the Cuccoths, Pickled Ones and Zucchini or Ulthar to keep it that way :p
omg, rofl! hahaha, nice one ;)

Best answers
Originally posted by Cucumba

Don't make me summon the Cuccoths, Pickled Ones and Zucchini or Ulthar to keep it that way :p
im inmortal show me or il summon the school god:shocked: and also the mod destructorO_O j/k is it that big of a secret

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not really but we want there to be suprises when you download it and play for the first time. :)

Best answers
pfff i dont like suprises im always suprised like i knew everything about a game and i whas suprised :shocked:

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll be suprised if a horde of Pickled ones doesn't eat you for your curiosity. :)p)

Seriously, you can wait like everyone else. ;)

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just check out the news their is a pic of Buu doing his cookie attack there.

Best answers
Originally posted by phobius
Just check out the news their is a pic of Buu doing his cookie attack there.
but it doesnt sho0w what happens to the guy

Sound Artist
Best answers
It does a zap and the guy turns into a cookie, so then you eat the cookie and gain tremendus power! However you don't simply die. Your still alive and inside buu's stomach. You fight your way out fighting visions and parasites. You don't even wanna know how you get out.;)

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You shoot a big kamehameha wave through his large intestine into his ... anyways... Fans want cookie! lol, I can't wait to see all the little goodies in the new mod!:D

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by FreeDoM
It does a zap and the guy turns into a cookie, so then you eat the cookie and gain tremendus power! However you don't simply die. Your still alive and inside buu's stomach. You fight your way out fighting visions and parasites. You don't even wanna know how you get out.;)
:eek:

:laff:BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!:laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Surely the Archons of Tarsan have access.

I wonder. Let us hope there are no uneeded distractions or delays in developement that would cause it to take longer then "When its Done."

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and its like them acid trips in max payne!!! all funky and distorted!!

Best answers
You guys are kiding, right? About being in his stomic. No way you can pull that off.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
rofl come on this is hl here not some super duper mod engine that can do all

Best answers
Why not? I can see it now, you get zapped by cookie beam, get teleported into a room outside of the map which looks like the inside of a stomach. Its not impossible lol. For kicks, it should be a reallly small tunnel where you fall through until you land in stomach juices, then comes the good part where u start to melt. While you int the jucies your hp starts to drain and then you die hehe. They should up the cookie attack to 10 hp to be turned into a cookie, since they did say you have to have low health for it work. And the juices would take off 1 hp every sec.

Whats the point you ask? Nothing really, just for esthetics lol. Hey, swiss cheese made alot of maps with little things like this, which made them more fun. Unfortunately, doing this would mean, adding that little room in every map lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom