I HATE YOU SCRIPTS!!! I HAAATE YOU!

Best answers
Optional said:
yeh, that was devil, i was there for about 20 min...anyway, he was using some godmode or soemthing because sensus and candy be damned, he didnt use them went i fought him...and his moves were crazy cause of his aimbot...never seen anyone do that w/o cheats...i just think he used the candy attack to make himself less of a cheater...and ive seen devil be freeza and some useless characters, he just picks them for the hp and speed...
He might be using that bot that Piccolo used, [MF]Piccolo or whatever his name was, it was way back in 1.0.

This guy managed to hit me from miles far away, when I teleported he always seems to hit me.
I can understand that some people have fast reactions and great reflexes, but "A" mile?
I don't think so.

I've played against Devil once on some Dutch servers. His ping was very high, but I have to say, his melee skills sucked, probably cause he is using that stupid bot.

He like that Piccolo dude, he hit me across the level like MADNESS.
So, I just meleed him at every turn and eventually, he calls me a HACKER.

Wahahahahaha, I really think he is from myg0t or Japs clan, he cries like one.
Because they get owned in a fair game in ESF.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anonymous257 said:
how do you explain 140 kills and 0 deaths?
When I played PcJoe was 97-7, the people were complaining he was melee whore and he started beamin and getting like 8 kills per kame :]

Best answers
no one complained when i was 200 and 30 sometin :S with all melee kills

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So he's increasing his repertoire.

Well whatever... people are of all sorts, and I guess he gets all his jollies from cheating. If you're in a server with Devil, just leave and try to fill another server. One thing I'm pretty sure he can't do is get into a full server.

Best answers
NightShade said:
hmm for one your not a mod so dont tell them how to do job.

i am back. Btw scripts do suck. I myself have also saw speed hack for one. But eh who cares just own them anyway with your l33t skillz

Welcome back Night.... long time no see, hope we can start seeing you around again... now that you are done with your vacation =P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NightShade said:
hmm for one your not a mod so dont tell them how to do job.

i am back. Btw scripts do suck. I myself have also saw speed hack for one. But eh who cares just own them anyway with your l33t skillz

Ahh, speedhack. Duh, I forgot. I'll add that

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea thats devil, speed hack, the only way you can tell if its him is if he never talks (really never talks nomatter what) get a high score without any deaths, faster than anything you've seen in esf, and is always buu. the speed hack is always easy to get around to hiting him, thats how i was the only one who gave off a shot and hit him. but thats not why he got pissed at me.

=/\/\C

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bleh, hacks are for n00bs that think it's funny. I don't really care about them. I never run into hackers, and even if I do, they must really be some cheap hacks. :rolleyes:

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I thought there was a hack that changes your attack **when buu** to candy attack when the opponent had low hp .. but i guess there isnt...
there is more than one person that could be the mysterious **devil** i mean those server flood scripts arent that hard to get a hold of... aimbot speedhacks and all that you can get taht easy too...

and NightShade is alive?... wow? ...

Best answers
I've played with devil before.. he wasn't exactly a big challenge tho. I'm not even that good.. I just sent a kame after him, it weakend him alot, then I meeled his ass into the ground, ki -bubbled him, and walked away as some n00b shot a generic beam into my ki bubble and killed him.

Best answers
isn't there a way to don't let people talk in ESF like a serverside thing ;/

Best answers
Mr. Satan said:
rofl you people amuse the hell outa me.
You beat me mr. satan

Lets get a little something straight here SCRIPTS ARE NOT HACKS / CHEATS They are just the lazy mans way of doin something. Have you ever tried to hit somone, teleport, then candy them?! DUH, its not hard :p I have surround sound and can here things comin easier, so i teleport, once again NOT HARD. I think you mean anti-flood plugins species, which is a "serverside" thing (metamod). Could someone tell me how wall hacks could be usefull in ESF? In cs i could understand if you had an awp or somethin, but theres not many useful things to do in ESF with a wall hack. And heres an example of a script:
You and your friend are playing esf on the same comp and taking turns. You both want to use your ingame name. So you make a name toggle script. You bind the command you made an alias to toggle your names to say the p button. Your friend gets on, he presses p, it says "this is another person playing" and changes name at the same time. If you did the script correctly, press p again it will go back to the other name. So let me repeat: SCRIPTING AND HACKING ARE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT Thank you ill be hear until friday :)

Best answers
I only read up to about ur size 999999.7 font that said scripts aren't hacks/ cheats, because I was too lazy to read the rest, i agree with you 100% ;)

Best answers
scripts arent hacks there just helpful for the lazy ppl... still a little helpful thats why most ppl call em hacks... but not all scripts are like that.. like ppl going "oh he teleport scripts!!11!" i dont care any more i go so fast teleporting NORMALLY without a mouse wheel that they tell me that :p so NO scripts arent hacks just as switch said a lazy mans way of playing easier, not better, easier

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Exactly, I'm tired of all these nublets going around yappin' bout shait they know nothing about.

Best answers
ArchNemesis said:
scripts arent hacks there just helpful for the lazy ppl... still a little helpful thats why most ppl call em hacks... but not all scripts are like that.. like ppl going "oh he teleport scripts!!11!" i dont care any more i go so fast teleporting NORMALLY without a mouse wheel that they tell me that :p so NO scripts arent hacks just as switch said a lazy mans way of playing easier, not better, easier
So, people in Unreal Tournament using binds and scripts, "Asmd combo bind, lag bind, Timers and all the other crap" aren't hacks?
They're not hacks, but they still give the player a unfair advantage.
And it shows, how weak you are.
People with scripts are simply weaklings that needs to press buttons because they are too lazy do it themselves.

And if anyone needs a unfair advantage in a game, then I really pity them.

Best answers
GoldSaiyan said:
So, people in Unreal Tournament using binds and scripts, "Asmd combo bind, lag bind, Timers and all the other crap" aren't hacks?
First of all, this isnt ut and your idea of scripts is different. Once again, let me repeat:SCRIPTS WILL NOT HELP YOU IN ESF, NO MATTER WHAT SITUATION Even Mr. Satan's teleport script is pretty much useless, it zaps all your ki and if your not careful it can even make you descend because it uses so much ki. Scripts WOULD help in dmz, where combinations are used for basically every attack.
GoldSaiyan said:
They're not hacks, but they still give the player a unfair advantage.
And it shows, how weak you are.
People with scripts are simply weaklings that needs to press buttons because they are too lazy do it themselves.
Does a script that puts [AFK] around your name and then say that you will brb make you "weak"? No, it just says you will brb :p
GoldSaiyan said:
And if anyone needs a unfair advantage in a game, then I really pity them.
I pity you for yapping your head at stuff you dont know, i agree with Mr. Satan on this one, you people need to learn up before you start complaining.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whoa, calm down, lol.

In my opinion theres two different kinds of scripts:

"Useful" scripts and "Gameplay" scripts

Useful scripts are cool, like the AFK tags or like a bind to say 3 - 2 - 1 - FIGHT

Gameplay scripts, something like a script that you press a button and you teleport backwards and do a 180 all in a second are cheap. They give you an advantage against other players who can't do it that fast.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gameplay scripts, something like a script that you press a button and you teleport backwards and do a 180 all in a second are cheap. They give you an advantage against other players who can't do it that fast
i coulndt agree more. scritps r unfair but it doesnt matter. me posting in this thread is not gunna make somone useing a script say "wow hes right imnot gunna use sticpts ne more" so theres really no point. but dont say scritpts arent unfiar becasue thats just not the case. its like if this were dmz and you had to do a combo to perform kame, you could just bind that combo to a button lets say j. now i could perform a kame by pressing j as where somone else would have to press a whole bunch of buttons to do the same thing. now tell me thats fair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom