Block = Keypad_1
Swoop = mouse1
Attack = mouse2
Weaponscroll = mousewheel
Melee = Keypad_4
Weapon 5 = Keypad_7
Weapon 4 = Keypad_2

Best answers
So you see, everyone's config are nearly different. Some people, like me are just a tad more different like 2 commands in 1 key. Simple commands nothing harmful as the 1 gotenks has.. lol

Best answers
i use arrow keys. ctrl shift and enter three best things for me. enter charges ki. ctrl teleport and shift is turbo. all i can do with me pinky finger :)

I done said this before binding or using scripts that effect gameplay is cheating the non script person out of a good fight. Why? it is not matter of skill. i mean if you people know me you know that i do not script or never have. When you duel someone having bind keys like that only cheats the other person out because you can do things that take less effort. Sure i can teleport 6 times and kick someone. but when someone uses 1 key to teleport that many times and vs my 6 taps and timing. What is fair about that?

When i teleport to the side and kick someone as they pass me. It looks sweet and i am proud that i time it right. If i used a script to do things like that. I take the fun away from myself of doing cool moves that take EFFORT

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even key placement on the keyboard can be tactical if you want it to be. Set the keyboard just perfectly (as far as you're concerned) and once you get used to it you can pull off some amazing stuff. That's very different from programming individual keys to do things that would otherwise require you to think fast and time yourself properly. You take the challenge and the skill requisits out of the game when you program in all of your tricks. A gerbil could be trained to press a button, but it takes a lot more timing and training to press those three or more keys in succession without screwing up, and while staying on target.

Best answers
You talk as if i binded 1 key to do every single fight stance there are!
lmao
I think it can be done but whining about 2 simple commands are pathetic.

Best answers
in case anyone who wants to know,my keys are all at default except for CTRL,just remapped it to swim down so its easier

I dont see why you couldn't do that eh?Having 2 buttons doing the same things won't help if you have to carefully time that dodge that beam coming after you.Neither will having a telescript yield a successful result without a flaw.

Meh if you definitely need some extra buttons make 2 spare cfgs that are execed on meta-bind,works wonders for me.And having that button to an easy to reach key would make it more easier

EDIT : I just remembered that looking up then pressing teleport while moving backwards would yield the same result as having those 2 buttons.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Master Asia said:
You talk as if i binded 1 key to do every single fight stance there are!
lmao
I think it can be done but whining about 2 simple commands are pathetic.

Asia, you came here looking for criticism and you are recieving it. Take it like a man, not a boy. A more thought out response would have been appreciated. If you don't understand what I said then ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom