I HATE YOU SCRIPTS!!! I HAAATE YOU!

Best answers
Sonic Boyster said:
The ignorance is staggering. The point is: Do this while someone is attacking you without getting hit. If you can do it either you're a robot or your opponent's keyboard came unplugged. Scripts can do it whenever you want.

People think scripts are fine because "you run out of ki and can't do anythign else" but that's total bull**** for anyone with half a mind to do it right. If you KNOW HOW TO USE A SCRIPT it is an unfair advantage. If you're just like "oooooooooooooh pretty button omg look at me go wooo no ki oh no how do i power up?" then sure, scripts wont help you out. We're talking about people who are DECENT players and know what they're doing. Do you realize that you can create a script to teleport you only 4 times, leaving you with enough ki to hit somebody? Yeah, that's right, bet you didn't think of that. So now you can *tactically* teleport long ranges instantly and still hit someone. How isn't that cheating?

Sure, the mousewheel is pretty damn fast too, but there are very few people with the precission to get in just the right number of teleports when they are scrolling the mouse wheel as fast as they can. You usually end up using more ki than you needed to, missing your target, or not going far enough (more likely the first than the latter). Scripts don't screw up, they always do what you tell them to do whenever you tell them to do it, and that's why it is an advantage.

Look, there's no argument AT ALL that scripts don't give you an advantage over someone who doesn't have them. They do, end of story. How much of an advantage depends on whether or not you know how to use them, and that is the only issue in question here today.
I feel the luv :(

U didnt read all my post :/ cuz wut happen if u need more or less teleport than u did with u script?! or ur meleeing and u have half ur ki left and u use ur 4 teleports key... gonna end up like with mr satan script, no ki... (like i said in post before)

AND YES, script give a LIL advantage, but like i said before, theres also a huge disadvantage with it :/

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
AND YES, script give a LIL advantage, but like i said before, theres also a huge disadvantage with it :/
could you plz think about what your saying. if scripts give poeple such a disadvangtage, then y would poeple go through the time making them and then y would poepel download them? ur arguement makes no sense that they give a huge disadvantage.

The ignorance is staggering. The point is: Do this while someone is attacking you without getting hit. If you can do it either you're a robot or your opponent's keyboard came unplugged. Scripts can do it whenever you want.People think scripts are fine because "you run out of ki and can't do anythign else" but that's total bull**** for anyone with half a mind to do it right. If you KNOW HOW TO USE A SCRIPT it is an unfair advantage. If you're just like "oooooooooooooh pretty button omg look at me go wooo no ki oh no how do i power up?" then sure, scripts wont help you out. We're talking about people who are DECENT players and know what they're doing. Do you realize that you can create a script to teleport you only 4 times, leaving you with enough ki to hit somebody? Yeah, that's right, bet you didn't think of that. So now you can *tactically* teleport long ranges instantly and still hit someone. How isn't that cheating?

Sure, the mousewheel is pretty damn fast too, but there are very few people with the precission to get in just the right number of teleports when they are scrolling the mouse wheel as fast as they can. You usually end up using more ki than you needed to, missing your target, or not going far enough (more likely the first than the latter). Scripts don't screw up, they always do what you tell them to do whenever you tell them to do it, and that's why it is an advantage.

Look, there's no argument AT ALL that scripts don't give you an advantage over someone who doesn't have them. They do, end of story. How much of an advantage depends on whether or not you know how to use them, and that is the only issue in question here today.
wow i coulndt of said that better myself lol.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-{VC}- sWiTcH said:
Pink Buu you relize that the teleport script does like 10 telports at the same time, right? Thats why there's a big hubbub about it, is b/c it is humanaly impossible, even doing the mousewheel teleport.

True BUT YOU LOSE KI! The ability to escape situations with my script does and cannot prevent the loss of ki so, the loss of ki makes up for the ability to teleport like that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Er, what if this was 1.0, where KI didn't matter?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I see, absolutely NO reason to teleport 10 times, and I'm fairly sure nobody in their right mind would do it. Four times, maybe. That way you get close in and can attack.

Best answers
i havn´t read all the posts, but i have also fight vs a cheater i think :laff: ! i have fight in the gsf server vs one who have more than 40 kills and only 2 deaths i think... i have killed him once... the problem was, i meleed him like the other people (special technique^^), but it dosn´t work at him.... the problem was, he swoopted, and i swooped after him, but he always win..... i think this was the ****ing speed- hack! because this technique i do work vs all players in esf, but only vs him not! BUT!!! I have write by myself a script now! I can do melee with 1 button (i mean swoop and melee at same time!!!)! Now i have a little chance vs him, but his ****ing speed- hack is so ****! Speed- hacks are cheats..... wall- hacks and aimbot also (he also have this^^)... but i don´t think that a little scripts like this what i have do is a cheat! because this cobinate only 2 buttons in one! i have do this scripts only to kill this ****ing cheater, but it will be hard :D i hate cheaters! i fight vs cheaters in cs.... i always lose..... than i download my own cheats.... but i was banned form ca. 20 servers^^.... i began to hate the cheats, so i delete it..... i never use anymore cheats.... i trained so hard, but i don´t had a chance vs the **** cheaters.... so i began to play esf, but now i must recognize that in esf also some people cheat... that ****! why dose people cheat? can´t they play without cheats? why this all..... i hate cheaters.......... i will kill all of them :devgrin:

And.... why dose the ESF- Team not combinate "cheating death" with esf? this anti- cheat software is the best i know! with it, people can´t cheat anymore! please, combinate it with esf! :]
Thats the only way to avoid cheaters!

Sorry for the bad english......

Best answers
-{VC}- sWiTcH said:
First of all, this isnt ut and your idea of scripts is different. Once again, let me repeat:SCRIPTS WILL NOT HELP YOU IN ESF, NO MATTER WHAT SITUATION Even Mr. Satan's teleport script is pretty much useless, it zaps all your ki and if your not careful it can even make you descend because it uses so much ki. Scripts WOULD help in dmz, where combinations are used for basically every attack. Does a script that puts [AFK] around your name and then say that you will brb make you "weak"? No, it just says you will brb :p
Now that makes sense, I can see your maturity in your posts and knowledge, unless if you're being sarcastic.
So you obviously only know about the AFK crap, not the real '****' in scripts or binds.
Now let me see, what's so cheap about teleport binds, ah yes, the fact that CLAN WARS actually forbid them, it is literally a instant ejection button.
One push, and you're safe from danger.
:p
I know this isn't UT, but the concept is still the same. Binds and scripts gives you loads of advantages and some PEOPLE need them to win.
How do I know? Because of the lan party geeks, I've watched them play and guess what? Binds with ESF and UT, lame binds. I even saw the famous lag bind in action, this guy was lagging but still, he kicked the others in the nuts.
I pity you for yapping your head at stuff you dont know, i agree with Mr. Satan on this one, you people need to learn up before you start complaining.
Oh yeah? Then you never saw me play in ESF or Unreal Tournament.
And I play this game long enough to understand the cheapness and hacks.
And you're telling me I don't know ****?
Satan and Me knows most of the lame crap in CS and the bugs they use, that can be used in ESF as well.
It doesn't super knowledge to know it, just some dedication and keeping a good eye open when something's happening.
And if you have the guts,
Play 1 vs 1 against me, "boy"
I am gonna laugh my ass off, if you get your big mouth and ass, kicked.
:rolleyes:

Best answers
Goldsaiyan, this was never meant to be a flame war. If you would like to look like the mature one with all knowladge, try acting a little more over the age of three. Thats all I have to say.

Best answers
-{VC}- sWiTcH said:
Goldsaiyan, this was never meant to be a flame war. If you would like to look like the mature one with all knowladge, try acting a little more over the age of three. Thats all I have to say.
Gee, glad to be older than you then.
I have more knowledge about scripts and other crap that ruins other games than you.
And as you've noticed, I didn't flamed you.
You started to tell me I don't know **** about cvars and hacks.
I've seen so many stuff in games like Quake(Implented into the HL engine) Unreal tournament, Tribes etc etc etc.

If you're questioning about my knowledge over hacks and scripts and other crap that fits into that category; I'll be happy enough to enlighten another soul. :rolleyes:

Best answers
All i was saying, basically, is that scripts do more than one function in one click of a button. Scripts dont just give you perfetct aim, unlimited ki, and 100 million pl all the time, which alot of people think. And btw, sonic, sorry i misunderstood you, i see whay you mean now.
And here's a little challenge goldsaiyan. Make a script that makes everyone say "I suck at melee," you spray your logo, makes everyone tele left, right, up, and down, changes everyones class to goku, and then finally puts force respawn off, kills everyone, and makes them unable to respawn at all. This should be really simple, and should take about 5 minutes. And if you want to add a little spark, why not make everyone play the sound of hgrunts laughing they're heads off at the end?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i could do that if u like, just have to find some of the parameter commands and im set

Best answers
Switch, you have to be a admin if want to teleport the people or make them say things.
Admin scripts aren't harmful, those are helpful but can be annoying sometimes. If a admin has a harrass script with nasty commands.
And these scripts aren't with the 'advantage' types either.

Scripts like Lag script, Airshox, 180 degree turn script, Respawn script.
Those scripts are among the hacks and unfair advantages.

Best answers
I never said the challenge i gave you wasnt for admins only, and you never did say how you would do it :p

Best answers
"Wahahahahaha, I really think he is from myg0t or Japs clan, he cries like one.
Because they get owned in a fair game in ESF."

1st of all, maybe its a myg0t follower. JAPS clan are known hackers. But they HACK in the open, and will not deny it because they arent closet hackers like the 1s around. They use hacks and play with hacks for 1 reason.... to own all other hackers. That and to be the best hacking clan. Look up the interview that Counter-hack has done with them.

2nd I still dont get why some people whine about other people who are SMART enough to bind keys. If your smart enough to bind a key to do certain movements then praise you. Less stress on your hands and wrists if you ask me. Also to me id say most people who whines about others who uses cutomated binds/scripts just doesnt know how to bind keys themselves. I still havent seen any1 who is close to having some of my teleport binds. I rarely use them btw.. only when i get pissed or get some hard ass players against me like nightshade or chobits. Even with my superior telerport binds i still get bested by most peeps like chobits. Nightshade is good, id say we are nearly tied unless he wants to settle a score ;)

ALso to those who talks and whine about getting hit from a mile away... well I dont know what to tell you. From my experiences I have been told that i use hacks where ill hit some1 from a mile away. Dont know what does that. Maybe lag or just their slow comp or what have you. I usually get accused by a lot of things like I have said in my older posts. From speed hack > god hack > aimbot > teleport hack/script > and some even weird and never heard of type hacks.. It aggravates me that when im on or join PT servers some people would start accusing me of these things and I get pissed which then leads me to not being able to concentrate and thus not doing so well. I barely play this mod as much due to that type of stuff.

Best answers
peeps that say that scripts dont give u an advantage dont know what they r talking about...
iam a scripter i make scripts for TFC, CS, etc...
if u want i can make u a script that keeps ur ki to the max for a LOOOONNGG time...
if u go ssj with that script u can tele as much as u want u wil still be at ur max ki...
just sayin i dont play esf but scripts really can destroy esf...
if u want i can show u a script, alot of peeps prolly use it its really simple to make and use.

Best answers
Actually, Asia, I think you're a myg0t peep because you try to cover your tracks by blaming on random people.
Shame on you.

And maybe you should take your words into a game, and not into the forums.
Because you'll only make a fool out of yourself.

Tell me, does binding make you 1337? No it doesn't, and as stated before, people that KNOWS how to play can kick major ass with these binds.
And I've far more experience about hacks than you son.
I've played Doom, to Quake 1, Quake 3 to the outskirts of Unreal to UT2003
And I've ALWAYS seen weird **** with all of those games.

Better yet, anti cheat communities always makes my theories come true.
Proxies that can half your damage, cause lag and improve everything.
Aimbots (Self explanatory)

Lag binds, with every game this is possible. It's either a script, bind or hack that causes lag without lagging yourself.
How'd I know? Because I've seen these hacks in action on a LAN party.
Some guy was using a script in a clan war vs a Dutch clan, the clan war was canceled and a report of the clan was made.

Do I call Mr. Satan a mygot or j4p peep?
Just because some people has knowledge about the inner structure of games and can use logical thinking doesn't make them a hacker.

I have experienced so many things with FPS games, it's just not funny for me anymore to play a FPS game because I simply KNOW someone is gonna use a third party program to his own advantage.

The only games that keeps me busy right now, is RO and UT2003k

Best answers
For the love of all that is unholy Wtf you people talking about?

Ok as long as a script does not give a edge to someone i dont really care.
The teleport script has a weakness of ki drain. But when people spam it to get away it makes it very cheap and unfair. Why? well i have to tap the teleport button with my pinky finger like 20 times to catch up. his one tap vs mine. It will add up.

People i think are upset because lets face it. If your charging and someone teleports super fast i mean inhuman fast right into someones face. It happens and i get 40 ping so not lag. This is a x tester your talking about here :/

On a side note. People in myg0t and jap have low self esteem. and try to ruin other peoples fun to bring theres up. They do threats that they know nothing about most not even hit pub yet.

This is the net people. Letting someone get you upset over a game or in a forums is not worth it. I could think you all are a bunch of losers. Would it effect your life?

Some of us had our spotlight 1.0 was my grounds. When this version came out. i was to lazy to remaster it because you have script teleports. Hackers like devil crashing. Then you have people who you own so bad in 1.0 come in beat ya by waiting and charging saying they own you and you suck.

The point of all of this is. Sometimes you people cry wolf about cheaters/scripts and it gets old. We know devil hacks and scripts. Try and play the game for fun. When i log off the computer like i am going to think about billybobjoes 300-1 score.

and no i am not back. i am just doing a random rare post cause someone ask me to

Best answers
SSJ5gotenks said:
peeps that say that scripts dont give u an advantage dont know what they r talking about...
iam a scripter i make scripts for TFC, CS, etc...
if u want i can make u a script that keeps ur ki to the max for a LOOOONNGG time...
if u go ssj with that script u can tele as much as u want u wil still be at ur max ki...
just sayin i dont play esf but scripts really can destroy esf...
if u want i can show u a script, alot of peeps prolly use it its really simple to make and use.
A script is a way of binding more than one function into one simpler function,i.e. binding 10 teles to the cmd "10tele". Scripts dont give you all the crap your talking about. Dont be a n00b. Also, gold saiyan, you are blaming random people of hacking etc yourself. Master Asia is a fine chap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom