i hate steam so much

Best answers
Nope they dont ... but if we get enogh votes .... we chould make won stay ? ... We can hope ffs :(

Best answers
dark slayer said:
bye bye lan games no bots no lans
From what I've heard, Valve is working on offline capabilty (meaning no need to connect to play LAN) in the near future.

Sierra Sonic said:
Zenny dont be pro ****, its not nice for you.
How was what I said pro blah blah? Nowhere did I mention I was godly above all helpless noobs? All I did was help by stating how to get rid of CS (for those who think CS is a waste of space) and why Steam was being screwy the first couple days. If that is being pro then you better get back to work and start warning every poor soul who trys to help out by explaining how or why! :devsmile:

Best answers
Hehe I found this on the dod forums and thought it was funny.

Best answers
lmao - funny pic Rebirah

How do did you get ns to work via steam? I don't see no "third party games" crap appear on my steam

Best answers
New update server!!! I just dled dod in 7 mins Go go Go !!!

Retired
Best answers
i love steam... i updated all the mods and everythign in under 2 hours... its agreat addition... no problems on my system

Best answers
here's another petition........i didn't feel like making a new post

Protest of Half-Life 2's requirement of a net connection for Single Player & LAN

We protest Half-Life 2's internet connection requirement for Steam in single player games and LAN Parties. Steam should only be required for online multiplayer.

It should not matter whether an individual has connected to Steam previously. If the individual returns to single-player, an internet connection should not be required. By requiring an internet connection at all times, telephone connection users will have the unenviable choices of tying up their phone lines for hours, or not ever playing Half-Life 2 on-line (or update to the latest patches through Steam) until the single player experience is complete.

Sincerely,

The Undersigned

Sign here:
http://www.petitiononline.com/HL2/petition.html

Best answers
Zenny said:
From what I've heard, Valve is working on offline capabilty (meaning no need to connect to play LAN) in the near future.
I'll try and find a source of where I found this information.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha I don't play Crap-Strike so I don't really have to worry until I get HL2, but from what I hear in various places, STEAM EATS ASS
<center>
</center>

Best answers
bah steam is fine now everything works fine now you yust have to download the very big installer and no update except today i had to do it cuz they updated steam

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The spyware is a myth you guys... there is more spyware in the latest version of directX than there is in Steam. It's also a myth that spyware can send personal information about what files you have to the RIAA or anyone else so that they can use it against you. Spyware is illegal. If they did find out you had MP3s that way they couldn't do anything about it because it would be evidence obtained illegally.

Steam is just fine, it just takes a while to get used to. It'll be great after a few weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom