I had a dream....

Best answers
Has anyone ever died in a dream? It feels so real and freaked the **** out of me when it happened. Then I woke up. I got shot in the chest.

Lid

L
i once drempt one country ruled the world and it would declare war randomly and eratically.

the dream is so real that i hope i get unplugged from the matrix soon.

Best answers
Originally posted by Pommy
Has anyone ever died in a dream? It feels so real and freaked the **** out of me when it happened. Then I woke up. I got shot in the chest.
yes just recently acutally, some phyco ***** stabbed me and I just about went into cardiac arrest(sp?) in my bed, damn phyco

Best answers
I never have dreams about hentai, so I guess it means I think to much about it when I'm awake

lol jk...

I think.... o_O

Best answers
hmmmm
i love it when i die in a dream.
especially a dream where i dreamt i was being chased by some...one and i was at my window at the 20th storey. i simply leapt out of the window without thinking and as i fell i can actually FEEL myself falling for miles before i land with a thud. then i wake up :(

Lid

L
I HAVE A DREAM!
of a white and a black girl walking down the street together

then the blackgirl being shot by the police numerous times.

Welcome to Los Angeles.

Best answers
nekked cartoons? no there is a difference between cartoon & anime cartoon:no meaning *** ****** drawings anime:meaning best drawings AND hey would you rather have sex? i mean the least is having a dream about it.

Best answers
:D

errrmmm.....anyways if I dream its something that'll happen sometime later in life,like me playing MMZ2 and other stuff,sometimes my dreams are things not real....once i was jumping down a building matrix style....cool stuff :)

But yet again....to answer the thread-starter....he sees a later beta,I just know he is....

But falling...hehe I like how it feels,its soooo fun to jump from the top of a building to the ground without dying(I had this before I played ESF and quit watching DBZ,in fact this dream was way back when I dont play CS)

but yuet....most of the time I die in my dreams,they vary....gunshots,knives,evil rabbits,the list goes on its not even funny,but hey I adjust quickly to this harsh cruel world....:)

Best answers
Psh, Ice always has strange dreams about video games and goth girls, it is just him, nothing to worry about.
Now, if Devil comes in your dream, yells "FREEZE!" and you wake up, there is trouble.

Best answers
Once I think I was in between sleeping and waking where I was looking at my ceiling then all of a sudden I could feel myself shrinking, so I just closed my eyes again and went back to sleep.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
aaah... im shure nobody hear wants to hear my dreams, but what the hell.. listen damm you! i'll say my favourate!

my favourate dream happens once every week or more, its me being tetsuo out of akira in my hometown, destorying things at my will as i become a "god" then the mutating thing happens and as soon as the white light hits me, i wake up ^_^ my all time favouirate, totaly control over it is why i like it :p

Best answers
I AM NARAKU!! MUWAHAHAHAHAH!!! ummm sorry , my favorite dream is when i was Inuyasha and i jumped really far and IT KICKED ASS i had iron reaver soul stealer....

MaX

Best answers
look at **** before night muhahaha. i get laid in dreams.

Best answers
sometimes i can control dreams to, but does anyone knows how to controll the every time.

also weird is when you wake up and you are in your room walking arround and everything looks weird and strange but the n later you wake up for real!! that’s wack. I had that once when I was younger.

Best answers
prophesizing(sp?)....aggh thats what I get nowadays,but I only see my future

But the problem with dreams is that you cant remember the dream unless its always the same thing everytime.

But now,here's one....I was Sephiroth,and I cut that little ****** in my class with Masamune,then casted Fire3 on his corpse....mwahahah

but it IS weird how Im getting silver-looking hair at the age of 15....my friend spotted one....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ooo... maby the time will come, for spehiroph 2!! j/k... i hope :p
anyways, i love falling dreams, jumping out of a plane in a dream is so much fun, but i just woke up after a weird one, me being strapped to a nuke with the music "its the final countdown" playing in the background while i try to dance and people try to stop me blowing up, so i nuke the ****'s just for fun ^_^

Best answers
a later beta? it felt pretty real, i wonder if by the time this game comes out in final version, they'll have full virtual reality, jump in the pod and lose yourself in a new world....maybe not, but they better make that kinda system soon!

Lilum !? i didnt know you were on here...now that I do...well I wish i didnt know.
j/k lol

I've had a few dreams with music in them, but thats because i have my music on all the time, so i bet its constantly playing head games with me while i sleep.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I recently had a very odd dream that happens to me often. I fall asleep thursday and dream about getting up friday morning and going to school coming home and doing all the things i do in a normal day, then at the end of my dream I fall asleep, then i wake up on the "real" friday morning, but I think it is saturday, so i hit snooze roll-over and fall sleep, where i realize two hours later when i wake up that it IS friday, and im gonna be really really late for school. :)

Best answers
i had a dream that i was in a race, against michael johnson and a bunch of olympic people, and i was about to win.....then a kid from my school tripped me right before the finish line.

The next day i was very angry at that person, and i didnt know why until i remembered the dream.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom