I had a dream....

Best answers
This may sound a little odd, but here goes :p

About two days ago I was trying to get some extra sleep before work, and I only got about 15 minutes by the time it was said and done.

And just as my wake up call came i started having a dream (i was still asleep i think but i could hear the phone) so there i was in ESF, with the cursor (1st person mode which i never use) and I jumped in the air, and then flew backwards because i saw him charging a blast (which I would think was goku, because i remember orange for some reason), which i always do, jump backwards so i can block it and be above him, then i dont hit a building and explode)

Anyways, he fired, I blocked, and then suddenly 4 more beams came at me, and it briefly said "Five Beams" at the bottom of the screen. and I was blocking them all. Then I guess cuz i was waking up, I was basically having a day dream then cuz i could control what happened next, rather than having my dream take me where it wants. So in my dream and i guess in real life too I just threw my arms out from their "x" block position and threw the blasts back, and at that moment i woke up...looked around and answered the phone.

it was like i was in the game but could see text and things that wouldnt happen if i was actually a character in the game (i think)

lol. I rarely play ESF, but I do watch lots of dbz, even some re-runs. It must have been the combo of those two combined with brain with nothing better to do.

I figured I'd let you know this dream i had, thanks for reading :p

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha, that's pretty entertaining. I have had some bizarre dreams before. But none so far about ESF.

And I have had a couple dreams where I can control them. They are called Lucid Dreams. Those are the best.

Best answers
My brain desiceds what to dream about. One time i had a dream about esf (it was before Beta 1.0) and it was that Beta 1.0 came up but it was a ESF/CS fusion. It was all wierd.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I had a dream that off topic posts were posted in off topic . . . when I realized that dream would never happen again, nor could it be real . . . I built a mod saber . . .

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love eating those foods that cause havoc in your digestive system(spicy, italian, foods like that. supreme pizza is a personal favorite) before going to sleep because I always seem to have strange dreams when I eat those. One thing that I hate about my dreams is my sense of balance is like trying to stand a needle on its end. I always am falling down. Or dreams where I am blind, or dreams where I have to see something bad happen to a loved one...

Best answers
o_O Last night I had a wack dream but I can't remember it. I know it was weird. My brain probably forgets stupid stuff like that:tired:

Best answers
I don't have very many dreams for some reason but when thay do come I can nearly always control them. But their was that one dream with the wraith but thats a different story ;)

Best answers
Dreams that you can control are cool. I normaly have waked dreems my favorates are where dbz is converted into real like. It actualy looks prity good lol.
Dreams are cool!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol, I had a pretty strange dream. I was Goku and I couldnt fly for some reason. I was in alley ways and way chasing freeza or cell cant remember. I could go super saiyan and run fast but couldnt fly. It was just so strange. oh I could like go into this ONE store or buidling. Ahh was so strange.

Best answers
I've had strange dreams of Final Fantasy and DBZ and other RPG games I like.

I dreamed that I was Cell, the whole dream was pure Anime, the world, the characters. So friggin odd.....
So, I was in the scene where 18 got absorbed by Cell, damn, that felt so funny.
In the show, Cell fought against Vegeta when he became perfect, but I fought against Goku instead.

I fly up in the air, which feels great in most dreams. And began to fight him with 'air Karate'

And when I woke up, I felt some painful itches in my back, butt, head.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
rofl, that's a funny dream. I always end up dreaming about playing a game that i've been playing too long. It happened with Command and Conquer(the very first version). Happened multiple times with starcraft and Counter-Strike. Haven't had an ESF dream yet. I hate those dreams though, its not even like a dream it's like im still on my computer playing the game normally, except i manipulate the game with my brain instead of mouse and keyboard. The worst thing about it is, i get these dreams only after im sick of playing it, becuase i spent 6 or 7 hours nonstop playing it. It's my own private hell

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i have counter strike dreams and 3somes lol

Best answers
i had a dream but when it ended and i woke up i was in my boxers in the parking lot

Best answers
this reminds me of a dbz dream i had a while back b4 esf came out. i was goku (who else?) and i was fighting vegeta and nappa. the weird thing was, i couldnt go ssj (this was b4 i knew about ssj), and i couldnt fight in melee tho which is the best part. everything else was normal tho. i could fly (i think) and i kno i could shoot beams. so i hid behind buildings then shot beams then hid again. completly different from my esf style =/.. time for some eva xD

Best answers
i find i can only control my dreams if i realize that i am dreaming, but if you think to much about it, you will wake up.

ive only had one dream like that in my life. I made tornadoes and blew up a library....

Best answers
I have had some of the strangest dreams, a number of which have been so disturbing I have actually brought myself out of sleep because of them.

/shudders

I had this dream of some old man talking to this young child about something. Then the old man stops talking and reaches over to this table, looks at some sharp instruments and picks up one. He takes the blade and is getting ready to cut or stab the child when the kid asks what he's doing? The man calmly states that he is going to cut out his eye so he can turn him into a statue. So the kid also calmly replies, well you will have to take the other one also and stands there waiting for him to take them both.

/shudders

Best answers
a world where all of the mods were perfect and there were no bugs...but this is not a perfect world...because of this we have wallgreens(ESF) lol

Best answers
I had a dream about dbz (not esf).
I was running away of something, and i didn't know what.
Then i realized that this is a dream, so i looked around, and i saw the house of goku.
I went inside the house and nobody was there, then i went outside.
And i saw in the sky someone fighting (those melee sparks from esf).
And i saw that they looked like goten trunks but in a fuzzy way.
I dunno really, but they said something about gohan, so i thoguht i must be gohan or something.
Then trunks said, lets fight, he flew into the air but i couldn't fly.
I felt stupid on a stupid way.
I tried too shoot a beam, and that doesn't work either.
Then everything went white and then dark.
And i woke up.

My opinion: When you have a lucid dream, and your thinking about something very serious (unrealistic), then it doesn't work.
:]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom