I had a dream....

Best answers
Originally posted by b4k4^2
dreaming about ESF = Need a life?
He cleary stated that he doesnt play ESF often so plz lay off.

Neways I have a dream I can remember once in a blue moon. Its usually a good dream thats why I remember. Never really had a dream I could control.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was not talking about the last post

:S and also, "plz" is not a word, its please

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The coolest dreams i have is when i fall down some stairs, or trip over and you jump when you wake up. Those are kind of strange, yet cool o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

shush plz.

Anyway, I don't have dreams. Ever. How about that? Or is it that I just don't remember it? I get like 40 hours of sleep a week, don't know if that attributes to it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Everybody dreams. It's just the dreams that occur when you're ALMOST awake that you are able to actually remember. Even then, most people disregard them and forget the dream in less than an hour. I think that stage of your sleep is called "rapid eye movement something something." But anyway yeah. If you think about it, it's true.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I had a dram that I was unbanned from the esf forums then I woke up go to esforces.com and I noticed I was banned then I yelled nOoooo!!!!! im at my cousins house so I can read and post ^_^ but I wish my dream will come true =)

Best answers
I have had many dreams, many also of which i could never remember within 2 minutes of waking up. I have had a few lucid dreams but not as many as i'd like :p.

That one was by far the most lucid one i've ever had, and i think its because the phone ringing was trying to wake me up faster than the dream wanted me to.

It felt more real than any lucid dream I ever had thats for sure, I even felt the heat from the beams. Although it could've been the blanket warm against my arms, it would have to be very good positioning on its part.

As someone mentioned about balancing on a needle, i used to have tons of those, I couldnt stand up, or I was always slower or restrained and then i was falling. I guess the more dreams you have the easier it gets to realize your dreaming and that you can basically do anything at that point lol, the part i hate the most about a lucid dream, is when your kicking some serious ass, and then you wake up. It's hard enough to get a dream you can control, and then it ends the dream because its a sore loser lol.

Best answers
I never control my dreams....i'm always dieing a new way or in one that would hurt like hell.... Sometimes they are so real that it freaks me out and i wake up...thats one of the reason i try not to sleep without the aid of the almighty Vodka bottle..

Best answers
I have wierd dreams.

ok i will be dreaming and somthing flashes for like however long the scene is and then that day or sometime i walk and relize that that thing happend its so wierd i think its dream/reallife DEJA VU

Best answers
i had once a dream where i knew i was dreaming. so i did very much stuff. but there was no other person in this world. i could do everything, so i flew a bit.... time passed fast and i woke up.

i think every person dreams something that will happen. like deja vu. i asked very many ppl now and everybody has something like that.

do u have deja vu?

its like in reality iam dieing and this life what i have now is just a view back to my life. because no matter what i do, i get deja vu.

Best answers
LOL Today my future neighbor we accidently were like holding hands and stuff but whats wierd is i dreamt all of it and i froze when it happend i was like WTH! lol (She LIkEs ME)

Best answers
today i had a deja vu again. i was on the couch with one of my friends speaking about something. and then i noticed that this is a deja vu and i tried to say something i never would say like pussy, tits, boobs, but thats what i said in the deja vu....

ARGH.... no matter what i do it will be like what i dreamt

Best answers
I've tried that too, Deja Vu, its never different, and since it only lasts a few seconds, even if you do, do something different, you dont know. because everything feels normal again. Its a let down, everyones expecting to alter the planets alignment or something huge to prove you just tricked deja vu. At least thats how i feel.

I had a dream today that I went back to my school, and All my old friends were in the class and I was all cool and stuff, and then the teacher caught me doodling on paper or something, Then she got mad, and then a fight started and I jumped over this one guy who tried to punch me, and I jumped fairly high and ran across his back into another room. it was weird because I felt a boost like i was flying for a second. Then the fight ended and all these people wanted to shake my hand for no reason. It didnt really make any sense and has nothing to do with ESF...but it was another Lucid dream lol

Best answers
I had a dream a few times about this guy with a gun that for some reason or another kept shooting at me and there were guns on the floor before me. No matter which gun I picked up it was always empty. Then hat was that after I pulled tdhe trigger and heard the click I would wake up. A few nights ago I had dthe same dream, I picked up a shotgun and then thought to my self, "self the gun is empty", so I dropped the gun and then pulled out an uzi from my coat and shot the hell out of him. :)

Best answers

You've been an Aco to long =P Try being one of like 10 Aco's on Sakray, you get asked to heal alot!

Um wierd dream alright... It was about RO I was a knight pwning a bunch of monsters in the Undersea Tunnel in Byalan.

Best answers
well u all might think i got problems but i had a dream i was havin sex with kaoru from Rurouni Kenshin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom