Bim i challange u to a somewhat normal fightclub
do u accpet or do u bake muffins!?!??! >;D

Best answers
Well I love baking muffins, but I guess that'll have to wait till tomorrow

Your challenge is accepted

/me slaps Humpie with glove

and give my naruto back

Best answers
pft u will feel the wrath of the professional Hump!
Better save this match cause this is the only time ill be serious and use proper grammer o.o!

Best answers
Proper grammar doesn't include IRC ramblings mr pewp

teh humping time is over...now begins teh reign of nut kicking
you remember that time...when naruto went ape **** on that mirror kid...yeah...its gonna be like that

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well it's settled then!

This will be a "Normal and Serious" fight club battle
Venue: Rehabilitating centre for the mentally ill
Rules: Post within the 1 day time limit!

Let the smalk talk be.....
*looks up :S
round one begins

Best answers
Humpie awakens to a constant jab to the arm. Humpie leans to the side and sees Prozzy.
”What is it? I’m trying to some sleep here -_-“
“Someone is here to see you o_O.”, Said Prozzy.
Humpie wake up dazed and confused and walks up to the door and exits the tiny 2-person room. Humpie walks along the hall while looking through the windows and sees people huddled up in corners to talking to themselves. Humpie gets to the end of the hall and enters the visitors room. Humpie sits down and looks through the glass.
”Well hello there surprised to see me?” said Brim.
Brim thrusts him arm through the glass and knocks Humpie off his chair and across the room. The guards rush in and try to apprehend Brim but he blows them away with a simple flick with his finger.
”DAMN found me already.”
”Haha thought u could hide forever?” said Brim.
”I’m not hiding… I’m preparing”
Humpie gets up and walks up to Brim with a smirk.
”I don’t need “it” to defeat you.”
Brim just ignores Humpie and knees Humpie in the gut and does a spin kick to Humpie’s back.
Brim jumps up to the ceiling and launches his knee towards Humpie’s spine but Humpie rolls away just in time to dodge it but the floor is completely dismantled.
”How did you get so strong?!!?”
“Shut up and fight!” said Brim.
Humpie runs towards Brim and does a leg sweep but Brim jumps and kicks Humpie in the head. Humpie flips back tries to kick Brim in the neck but Brim dodges. Brim tries a punch towards Humpie’s ribs but Humpie grabs his arm and throws Brim at the floor below. Brim lands in the reception area where grOOvy and pcjoe were doing their paperwork on Humpie’s file. Humpie jumps down and lands on Brims heart area. Brim rolls over and coughs out blood and gets up with a grin on his face.
”Not bad for a warm up” said Brim.
A gust of wind blows through the building shattering all the windows. Rings around both appear in the floor.
“Shall we commence?”

Best answers
It is a bright and sunny day as Brim walks down the street. He is on his way to meet his girlfriend for dinner and a movie when he hears a sudden noise while passing the local mental hospital. Intrigued by his curiosity Brim takes the time to check out what was the commotion.

Upon entering the mental ward, Brim beholds none other than the Naruto stealing ******* Humpie, pewping all over the place and letting the mentally ill children play with it.

"Hey!" exclaimed Brim, "What the **** do you think you're doing?" "These kids are mentally handicapped and you're just ****ting everywhere letting them get it all over themselves?"

"It's not ****," retorted Humpie "It's pewp"

With that Humpie lunges at Brim out of nowhere reaching for his throat. Taken off guard, Brim barely gets his arms up in time to protect his throat. Grasping Humpie's forearm with his hands, Brim positions one foot next to the other in a spinning motion, turning himself round and round spinning Humpie with him.

"Let go of me you *******" exclaimed Humpie, but before he could realize that he had made a mistake, Brim released Humpie sending him flying across the room, through the wall, and onto the bed of a drooling retard.

"DEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRR" said the retard as he drooled all over Humpie.

Noticing that the retard was in fact Kaigeta, Humpie told Brim to wait a moment. Knowing the situation, Brim abliged to Humpies request and waited. Humpie picked up Kaigeta, cussed him out for drooling on him, and kicked him out the window.

"Now that that's taken care of, let's get down to business"

Humpie picked up the bed in which the retard Kaigeta was lying before. Hurling it with all his strength, Humpie crushed Brim against the opposite wall with the bed. Feeling his ribs crackle, Brim knew that he had to do something quickly, or else he wouldnt last much longer. After thinking frantically of what to do, Brim smashed his elbows against the wall to which he was being pinned. Crushing the wall to dust, Brim fell to the ground, allowing his ribs to rest.

Not wasting any time, Humpie tossed the bed aside and walked next to where Brim was lying. Feeling a bit overconfident Humpie placed his foot onto Brim's ribs and pressed down.

"That's gotta hurt worse than when you looked into a mirror for the first time."

Knowing that Humpie had let his guard down, Brim made his move. Grabbing Humpie's foot, Brim twisted Humpie's ankle 180 degrees. Feeling his ankle snap in two, Humpie let out a loud moan of pain.

"YOU ****ER!"

Moving quickly, Brim got up and got behind Humpie and seized him. Placing his best bear hug on Humpie, Brim ran through the glass door adjacent to him with Humpie taking all the damage. Just outside of the mental ward, Humpie managed to bite Brim on the hand, loosening his grasp.

Taking the opportunity to be released, Humpie slid down beneath Brim's arms and gave Brim a leg sweep. Hopping back a few steps on his bad ankle, Humpie turned to face the slowly rising Brim.

"If that's your best, you're in for a ride" said Brim

"Even with this bummed ankle I'll be more than enough to make sure you never make that date tonight"

Squaring off, the two fighters faced each other, ready for another charge...

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Round one and the fight: Brim

Humpie didn't make the required 2 successful attacks
also brims story was better, in almost every way :(

Brim wins this fight because Humpie gave up
[00:55:49] : Humpie gives up
[00:55:54] [Humpie]: brim wins
[00:55:56] [Humpie]: :eek:
[00:56:17] [Humpie]: Prozzy make him winnah
[00:57:17] [+Prozzy]: Humpie
[00:57:19] [+Prozzy]: your giving up
[00:57:20] [+Prozzy]: ?
[00:57:25] [Humpie]: jup
[00:57:26] [Brim]: :eek:
[00:57:32] [+Prozzy]: oke

They will be doing a IRC style fight later, that I'm willing to judge if they allow me!

Best answers
Well humpie, thats just the way it is, my grammar > your grammar

but this next fight should be interesting...you already have teh upper hand

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom