I can't get ESF to work with Counter Strike or Half Life

Best answers
I have had ESF for a while now, but I cannot get it to work. I have installed it the way you are supposed to, but then it doesn't work with half-life. I try running it in counter strike, and it gets to the loading screen and just shuts the program down, without a message or anything :( . I really want to play this game, so could someone plz help me?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hmmmm ok did u try uninstall and reinstall....and if u did make sure ur doing it to Ex: "C:/Serria/Half-Life" or wherever your halflife.exe is located....if it doesn't work then u either have a corrupted esf1.1.exe or ur computer can't handle it.....and if thats not it i'm stumped

Best answers
Hmm...I'm getting a new hard drive in about 3 days, so I'll reinstall it then, and try what you told me. If that doesn't work, do you know how to run it off of Counter Strike? I'm pretty sure my files aren't corrupted, becuase they were given to me by a friend who is on the internet playing ESF all the time. He tried helping me but he couldn't figure it, so I came here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom