how to take a beating...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First: go to a party, with 3 friends, one of which is your best friend.

make sure one of them is female.

leave the room about 45 minutes later, wait for your best friend to come and tell you "in the nicest possible way, please don't come back in, i want to get layed."

tell your friend "what? dude i've had a **** weekend and i really want to hang out with my mates, don't ask this of me"

and you end up like this: (note, i didn't fight back, he's my best friend...)

wanna talk about being emo? i hate my life right now...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah man, that sucks. I really feel for you. Your best friend doing that to you because of his damn hormones. I would send him to hell if I were you. And all the after a rough weekend.

Just one question: After that, did he get layed anyway?

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
damn lee you should have fought back even if he was your friend but if it was a girl I could understand because I'm against hitting any girl for any reason simple as that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow that sucks. Girls can cause some serious problems between friends.
I'd never beat up a friend of me, unless he's trying to hurt someone.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think you proved who was the real man, that night.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've had to deal with stuff like that before, though it never went as far as exchanging punches.

That person must not be that much of a friend, let alone a best friend, to let something like getting laid be a reason to beat you up. Hopefully, this person isn't your friend anymore after something like that.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
WoW! **** dude, that sucks big time. Did he just randomly take a swing at you?

Hopefully you can sort this out, I can only imagine what you must be going through your head..

If I where you though I would have shoved his face through a wall.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a swing? more like 20. i have bumps on my head, one of my teeth is wobbling, a black eye, i need a stitch.

i don't think he got layed, Emma probably thinks he's a **** now.

and i just called the police (after asking my mum to come get me and clean me up ready for work tomorrow).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uh...you're going to work tommorow? My advice: Get some rest, man. Stay home and let your bruises, wounds and whatever else you have, heal faster. Also get lots of sleep. And I won't mention that you could further injure yourself at work or something.

You really got ****ed up bad, man. After seeing that pic I thought it was only your face that was hit (which is far from good by itself) but bumps, a black eye and a wobbling tooth? Man....

Well, are you at least feeling better now? At least physically.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That sucks man..

How can someone even do that for a friend, especially for a best friend?
I'd hit him back..

One night of not getting can't be that bad, i guess he was really horny at that time -_-

Best answers
I tip my hat to you sir, for not fighting back. If it was me he had hit, there wouldnt be a best friend anymore >_>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'm just trying to figure out why he would do it, there must be another reason, he isn't like this.

and for those of you who are new, living under a rock, or just weren't interested. i was involved in intense military combat training. hence, not fighting back.

Best answers
But that would of been perfect to of shown who was boss, just had to get him down in one of the painful grapple moves and tell him to stop acting like an idiot unless he wants to get hurt.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
majin uub said:
But that would of been perfect to of shown who was boss, just had to get him down in one of the painful grapple moves and tell him to stop acting like an idiot unless he wants to get hurt.
Let's see you saying that to your best friend. Someone you've shared happy moments with, not just some local punk full of himself.

Best answers
Still, you lay down the law, you tell him to stop being a fool and we can go back to having a good time, or you can keep trying to be an ass and we will tango all night. But thats just me..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
majin uub said:
Still, you law down the law, you tell him to stop being a fool and we can go back to having a good time, or you can keep trying to be an ass and we will tango all night. But thats just me..
I'd do the same as you.

A friend doesn't do something like that just simply for getting laid.
I think he's been quite a while angry for something you have done to him, try asking from him about what have you done, Lee.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
majin uub said:
Still, you law down the law, you tell him to stop being a fool and we can go back to having a good time, or you can keep trying to be an ass and we will tango all night. But thats just me..
Sure you can say that. I can say it too, "If me and my best friend got in a fight i'd kick his ass"

But the thing is, if it really came down to it, I'd be afraid to punch him, because he's my best friend.

I congradulate you for not hitting him back. That was a good thing :yes:

Best answers
Well if he called the cops on him, he may not be able to get the chance to talk to him if he gets sentenced and sent off for a few days, but yea try to talk to him about it and hopefully youll get some answers.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
majin uub said:
For that guy, getting laid was his idea of having a good time. If he stopped acting like a fool, Lee would've came back in and he wouldn't have gotten laid. In the end he didn't, but that was because of his bad judgement of the situation, and his impulsivity. And I'm pretty sure Lee didn't want to harm him, since his battle experience would've totally put him in a position to be able to do that. But he didn't because the guy was his best friend. At least until now.

But who knows, maybe the guy will feel really bad about it and heartadly appologize. Maybe he was just a little bit too drunk. I'm not defending him of course, but maybe everything will turn out alright.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom