i reckon go ssj on his @ss with ur mind

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Aye, that indeed looks painful. I shall no longer hit you with my stick. Mm, have you talked to him yet if I may ask? I haven't read all the posts just yet, but I have read all your replies.. Didn't mention anything about the friend of yours of what he said. I would defend myself though if something like that would happen to me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i phoned him yesterday, after his parents left me an answermachine message saying Steve was in a state of shock and depression, and basically asking if i knew anything about it.

he seems to have ****ed himself up inside over this, which makes me feel pretty awful to be honest. i mean... feel guilty, yes... but nothing like what he is going through.

so i'm gonna take him for a pint of coke later.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so, are you gonna spike his drink or what?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude, his friend is eating himself from inside and you're suggesting Lee should spike his drink? You better be joking.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Devion said:
Quoted for truth.

For peep's sake, it's a DBZ forum. I dont know how you feel, but damn sharing this whole story with the internet ;/
What I don't get is why the internet can't be an alternative to talking about a story? All it was was a story, maybe a way to vent.

I mean it's not like everything on the internet has to be bull****.

You're a better friend than I Axman. I would have asked him "what the hell were you thinking?" and let him make it up to ME.

Annie

A
I had a guy who shoved me around, threatened to hit me then sent me a threatening email/voicemail...afterwards he was completely "broken up and depressed" bout it. I didn't exactly take him out for a soda o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but... did you want to try to find out what was really the problem? cos i want to.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haven't you still asked Lee?
Btw, are you feeling any better at all ?
You said something about him being depressed abou it, as you said, take him for a coke or beer :p

Annie

A
Onslaught said:
but... did you want to try to find out what was really the problem? cos i want to.
Sure I did...but I didn't wanna do it at the risk of being beaten up :scared:

I guess this is diff since y'all have been friends for awhile...that guy and I were only good friends for a lil while.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Onslaught said:
I'm really sorry but..
Steve really liked me.. Until he found out I was just using him to get to you..
He was so angry, after he knew I wanted you.. I'm so sorry I didn't know he'd do that.. It's all my fault!
Ahah, but anyways man.

Hope things work out and you get to the bottom of what ever is wrong.

Best answers
I kind of skipped to the end of this thread rather than read all the posts but, did you try calling him since then to find out if you'll get beat up giving him coke? :O

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Holy ****, a GIRL did that? It looked like you'd been beat over the face with a barstool. Well whatever her problem was, chivalry dictates you don't strike a girl, but nothing in the rulebook says you can't block, or duck, or grab her hands so she doesn't punch you (though that would leave your crotch open, and women have POWERFUL legs compared to men if you catch the drift, plus I'm not too sure how many women consider head-butting a tactic, so that's up in the air...)

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A girl didn't do that and women killed chivalry so an elbow to the tit is ok.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What's the point of that? That's no more effective than punching someone in the ass for all it would do, plus you'd have a sexual battery suit filed on you in about 30 seconds.

Best answers
Xerimethius said:
A girl didn't do that and women killed chivalry so an elbow to the tit is ok.
God, it's so true.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
J-Dude said:
What's the point of that? That's no more effective than punching someone in the ass for all it would do, plus you'd have a sexual battery suit filed on you in about 30 seconds.
Tell the part in bold to a girl.

And if she just wrecked your face, and you happened to elbow her tit in self defense, you'd be fine. It's not like you're grabbing onto the twins and holding on for dear life as she yells out "RAPE!".

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What, are you telling me that's an actual weakspot?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Apparently, it hurts. A lot. So does kicking them in Birthing Complex 4A (lady wang).

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How long have you been best friends man?!
...20 hits without no freakin reason?

He has problems and big ones, but you need to talk some sense into him.
Ask him if something bothers him, that you want to work it out cause you care, if he ever tries something like that again, try to grab him in a way he cant move an inch and ground him down untill he calms down and ready to talk.
You dont have to hurt him, like punch him or something, just ground him so he wont be all over the place like a mad man...
Thats not normal, if he's your best friend, he definatly has serious issues but that doesnt justify hitting you 20 times...jeez...

Mentally, I know exactly how you feel.

Edit:
Ahh yes, I posted without reading most of the posts along the way.
I see he really does have issues...I understand why you didnt hit back and I would have done the same.
I still think you should have grounded him though, one slap could have woken him up, maybe he was in state of shock and that could have tought some sense into him.

Anyways, tell him not to drink so heavy, not to touch drugs and let you know personally every problem he has so you guys can work it out together without him hitting you for no reason.

I hope you feel better Lee. <3

And for those who dont like the fact that he posted it here, just go somewhere else please. Different things have been posted in these forums before, it aint new and if you want some DBZ content go to the Anime section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom