how to take a beating...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
+HottsaucE@+ said:
hahahaha made me larf majorly.. dont beat him up yet? see what he has to say?? havent been in this situation koz i would just beat him up 1st i gues
lets say, expirience ;) , people come , people go.

I also never call any of my friends, bestfriends... just becuase of that.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm impressed that you allowed yourselves to be beaten like that! ouch..

Well that'll heal up though, its probably more the emotional pain that hurts more.
A "friend" doesn't do such a thing, especially not a best friend, I wonder what made him beating you like that.

I'm sorry this happened, life's a ***** at times.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I reckon the only one he'll be getting any from, if you decide to press charges, will be the fat guy everyone's afraid to shower with from Cellblock D.

Sorry about your face man. It's a good one. Only metal should be allowed to mess up people's faces like that. <3.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Too bad he didn't uppercut your ass, it could have fixed that massive chin of yours ;).

Best answers
You're a better man than I am. I would have socked him.

I can't exactly see how a "friend" would punch another one of his so called best friends just because he wants some ass. I've been cockblocked by a friend before, inadvertantly and otherwise, and if you're real friends, it shouldn't end like this.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Enix said:
Too bad he didn't uppercut your ass, it could have fixed that massive chin of yours ;).
Dude, I think that's going a bit too far... but then it could just be me...

It really sucks to hear that. My best friend once (attempted :p) to jump me at the bus stop after school. I don't remember exactly how I pissed him off so much, but I realized I was an ******* to him and I apologized every time I saw him. In the end, he jumped me anyway. He and a few of his friends jumped me. I fought back against his friends, but I just blocked his punches. He was my best friend, I didn't want to hurt him. I gave most of his friends black eyes. Man, it's so easy to kick people in the face with a 10 ft. black dude holding you in place. You can just sorta jump up and be like "BLAM!". That, and when people hold you by the arms, just slam your head into their face. I guarentee they'll let go, or at least loosen up the hold.

But yeah, afterwards, I went to his house and tried apologizing again. He accepted my apology after seeing how much of an emotional wreck I was. Then we kinda had to start our friendship over again, but now we're best friends again.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Onslaught said:
i'm just trying to figure out why he would do it, there must be another reason, he isn't like this.

and for those of you who are new, living under a rock, or just weren't interested. i was involved in intense military combat training. hence, not fighting back.
Yeah, I remember, you're the person who helped me realize that I needed to work my ass off if I wanted to join SWAT.

In any case, the only way to know why he did it would be to ask him. Usually when one of my friends act out like that there is something seriously wrong.

I doubt that he was drunk though, Lee said that they only just got there, and I doubt that most sober men, never mind drunk men, could beat up Lee, even if he just took it.

If he doesn't want to talk get a neutral person (mutual friend??) to, at the very least, find out whats up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn man, that looks painful. Congratulations for being the bigger man and walking away, i've never known anyone to crave ass so much that they'd do that though. Find out what was going on because it's really irrational, especially for a best mate.

On the plus side, if you get stitches, you get scars. And chicks dig scars.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, maybe he just threw a hit kinda "accidently" on a whim, but later on, realising you might kick his ass he just went for the full package >_>

Tbh, I'm not quite sure, if even my best friend his me a couple of times, that i wouldn't hit back, but that's just me. And hopefully, it will never come to that.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like how the first thing you did when you came home is go online, turn on your webcam and type the cute little story.

Maybe you should get some better friends, or stand up for yourself.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Prozac said:
I like how the first thing you did when you came home is go online, turn on your webcam and type the cute little story.

And maybe you shouldn't be so damn cold-hearted. >_>

Best answers
Too bad he didn't uppercut your ass, it could have fixed that massive chin of yours .
hahahahahahhahahaha that made me larf hardd, also :) that was sure funny to me

Best answers
^Whats with the double posted Spam?

Ontopic:
I suggest act like nothing happened, just torture him for a while. Because if he really is your best friend his consciuness is going get some heavy beating by feeling guilty. Then after a while, break the ice and talk about it. And remember to mention that he is still your best friend.
OK, im just trying to sound smart...

Best answers
dude your friends was an **** if he does that again here are some tips

1) kick his @$$ next time
2) sue him for assult and battery >_>

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Enix said:
What the hell you talkin' about? That's his sexiest feat' you noob.

I'm sorry I can't give any TLC like your girl or Phoby', I'm the stalker type. =(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jariroth said:
^Whats with the double posted Spam?

Ontopic:
I suggest act like nothing happened

i bet his inet lagged

On you comment.... ._."

Speech:
His "friend" looking overhim .....
Onslaught:"Hey, im fine im fine, just act like nothing happend, ok? i mean im fine that you beaten me up. :) you can beat me up a few more time, i dont mind."

how welpish..... Straight answer: Get Seriuos! Beat him up and talk to him after he's down. :D best way to get back friendship.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol @ enix

prozac you noob. don't you know you need to get pics of the crime to show the police?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Prozac said:

Uh, Lee said he didn't fight back intentionally, heh.

Besides, I bet if it was you he'd light his **** on fire and rape your face ;o

DowliRowe!

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Prozac said:

Quoted for truth.

For peep's sake, it's a DBZ forum. I dont know how you feel, but damn sharing this whole story with the internet ;/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, it's not like i've gone into super elaborate details, or anything like that. just pointed out the facts:

like, i'm a hard bastard, got a problem? seriously, you're talking to me as if you need your e-penis stroked something rotten.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom