how to take a beating...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wait I don't get something.

He beats you up. Knowing that you could easily fight back but chose not to. For the sole reason of getting ass?

You're right something doesn't add up. Unless he was drunk or dangerously horny, that is not a normal reason to do that much damage to a bestfriend.

Best answers
Back to the primitives? Getting agressive because of an urge to mate. Gosh, some people truely are stuck in the "mindfield" (watch the pun) of primates.

Good job Lee, you showed him who's the true (hu)man.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chakra-X said:
that is not a normal reason to do that much damage to a bestfriend.
...Maybe he's twisted and showing it while being drunk and as being clear he hides it as much as he can?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
By not fighting back it all hinges on him, and it'll get on his conscience a lot more than if you'd had a proper scrap.

You wanna work it out between you two or are you too angry?

Tis bad that it happened man, i feel bad for you =\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that's the thing dave... this thread wasn't meant to be a sympathy roll. my girlfriend gives me enough tlc. (so do you phobius <3).

but i want to know what to do... this really isn't like him something must be really wrong =/

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What can I say I give good support!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As i said, go talk to him, ask him what's wrong and maybe he'll tell you, or at least cool down and say he's sorry.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but i want to know what to do... this really isn't like him something must be really wrong =/
a real friend will always put your safety over his own. if he was able to beat you up like that then hes not your friend. whether you had stolen his girlfriend or accidentally killed his dad he wouldnt hurt you if he was an actual friend.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Personally, I'd give it a day or two and see if he tries to contact you, if not talk to a mutual friend and get him to see what was on his mind. I'd try to avoid confronting him about it, at least till you both know where you stand.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just talk to him about it. If he's sorry, he'll probably say it. I think that if he even remembers the incident (I'm assuming he drank a lot), he'll realize that he acted like an *******, and to his best friend at that, and he'll apologize. Maybe he himself was stressed that whole day and just wanted to let some steam out by getting laid. Then he took it out on you, while being drunk. If he tries the same thing while he's clear, kick his ass. Seriously.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And for heaven's sake, get some sleep, man. Since it's 3:30 AM here, it's 2:30 AM in britain. You shouldn't be staring into a screen right now -.-

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pics or it didn't happen... oh wait, that looks like it stings.

<3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Does your shirt say "I'm not prejudice"? I find that a little ironic. lol

That looks like it may have hurt.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If your friend wanted to beat the **** out of you over a girl, hes not a very good friend.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Must've been very horny, very drunk, or a combination of the two.

In either case, I wouldn't press charges. Sit down, talk to him, see wtf was wrong with him. If you deem his excuse bull****, do what you have to do. If not, kiss and makeup. It sucks that he did that to you, but if you're really close friends it would probably suck more to lose a mate.

Best answers
if it was me, i would of scrapd him out for hiting me and that wil be him looking like that, then ro*t the chick lmao just jk. sorry to see you looking like that man :( talk to him bout it or something, and if it doesnt turn out good then press charges?
eg, he musnt be a true frend if he intends to hit u. hopefuly u guys can either clear this up or dont be friends again. i would neva hit my friends inles he was to hurt some1 or me :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
personally do nothing if you got things in your mind like: but he's /was my best friend, and all this ****.

if you got only anger, then go for it, beat him up.

Kinda sad to hear that you actually havnt been beating him up.
Just let ya know, never trust anyone, even if its a good friend, you can only trust people you know, and its only yourself.

**** happends

Best answers
if you got only anger, then go for it, beat him up.
hahahaha made me larf majorly.. dont beat him up yet? see what he has to say?? havent been in this situation koz i would just beat him up 1st i gues

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom