How to skin ESF models.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uh, yo, I'm a good skinner and i have no idea how to skin these models.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think you need permission before skinning somebody else's model

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Moved to Models/Skins.

Try the stickies at the top of the model/skins section.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
can you post previous work? if its good enough, my ssj3 goku needs a good skinner >_>

Best answers
i could skin it o_O
if you promise to be my friend <=D

sorry for the offtopic post :(

Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
Umm...i don't really understand what you are trying to say, you're saying that youre an experienced skinner and you don't know how to skin the models? I'm a bit confused o_O can you tell me what you are really trying to do maybe i can help then.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe hes saying that hes good with photoshop but cant apply it to the model?

Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
"I'm a good skinner and I have no idea how to skin these models"
Yes, you are truly great.

Best answers
maybe he doesn't know how to decompile the models? or maybe he's lying, it's a conspiracy. He's a government aircraft that's planning to take our aliens!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i skin wc3 models. image extracter takes them directly from the MPQ and i jsut have to save the blp and convert it to a tga, skin it, then convert back to blp. never had to get it form the model before

-****head

Best answers
Oh, were you in the team that ripped models from here? Or do you just want to 'reskin' them, not many people do, so id say that you are, but i should go giving out acusations, its quite simple really, go to milkshape 3d's website and download the mdl vewier, then you can extract the skin and re skin it.. if thats what you planning to do.. if not thats you choice.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o yea we stole the crap models from here and used them in an Real Time Strategy game. You've got the entire wc modding community. You should sue us, www.wc3campaigns.com

you can view all the models that my team personally stole from this website in the forums.

-and i just wanted to see how well i could skin DBZ doods, wc3 and avp models get boring,

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Godhand..I would rather you post something relevant to the topic instead of tossing your sarcastic remarks onto him..

I do not appreciate your flaming of other users Zeronightmare, and flames such as that will not be tolerated on these boards, tone the flames and spam down guys, if you aren't going to assist him..don't post..and if you feel like flaming...don't.

Best answers
The Magus has spoken ;>.

Open milkshape3d , convert the models to smd files find the modelfile itself, (in smd format) , open it and convert it to .3ds or .ms3d , whatever suits your flower. After that, you should be set. If you can't do this after reading , I'll give you screenshots of the process, but hey , your a good skinner you claim, skinners know their ways around 3d programs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom