How to get laid... and also how not...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dream on :p you wont be the 5% of all human wich get relation ships like those. Im so sure :)

also you will notice the bad things on her ,when you dont mind about her. :p

Best answers
Well I will tell only a story couse they are to much.I'm gonna say it like this:
You guys don't really know the bad luck, I've been in 3 schools, I got beat up in each school for being a DAMN good guy and not messing with none (I'M REALLY DAMN SERIOUS), I think I'm very different from the others couse I don't want to harm them. The others don't care a **** ZOMG.
And about the girls... 2 words : BAD LUCK
I know there are alot of poor Africans and others, and we should be happy that we have PC's, net, HEALTH and stuff but I think that REAL LIFE FOR MEH SUKZORS

Real name + life=SUCKS (for meh >_>)
TigerGeo, Tiger Courage... = OWNZ

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If all else fails, get emo.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!
xD Word!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think cucumba is the only guy i know who's married his highschool sweetheart. and even then he was probably old enough to know what love is ;)

my view is this: you know it's love, when you don't have to say it, or hear it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can you smell it though?

If so, I've known a lot of love. >_>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, you're 14 and you got shot down by a girl. Get over it and get used to it, it's going to happen alot. But, things will get better as you get older, so don't give up.

Annie

A
Wow, you're 14 and you got shot down by a girl. Get over it and get used to it, it's going to happen alot. But, things will get better as you get older, so don't give up.
Eh...not necessarily. Generally when you're 14 you don't exactly know what real love feels like. You know what infatuation feels like and obsession and lust but I personally think it takes you a few more years before you can actually know what love feels like. Once you know what love feels like, getting rejected by someone can hit you even harder...

But at the same time, as you get older it's easier to look at things like this in the broader sense. It's not the end of the world.

My advice: Don't even try to deal with girls till you're well into your 30s...cause most girls under age 30 are self centered, controlling, demanding maniacs

itr

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
my view is this: you know it's love, when you don't have to say it, or hear it.
I agree.

I've been put into that whole friends zone with one girl. She couldn't make up her mind, you don't say on a journal you "love" someone then all of a sudden not. It just leads people on, quite annoying really. I met my fiance and she was perfect for me, loves to work on cars and do all the same things I do. I found a keeper! :yes:

I also agree with changing the thread title to "how to get laid"...lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My advice: Don't even try to deal with girls till you're well into your 30s...cause most girls under age 30 are self centered, controlling, demanding maniacs

true word though only half :-\
there are a few ones who are not, but its such a smal percentage thats why i said true word.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't be a Romeo, be a Mercutio, the outrageous fun-maker! I haven't had a haircut for 1 1/2 years and wear Hawaiian shirts in the UK!

Personally I've never bothered with such relationships, I have female friends but being friends is good enough for me right now, I feel I'm not ready at 15.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Puppy love is sometimes funny. I know this 15 year old gilr and chat sometimes with her. One day she's like "Omg I love this guy so much I want to spend the rest of my life with him." Two days later she says he's an ******* and her life is over and she'll never be in love again.
Then everything starts over just with another guy.
(she doesn't have relationships with these guys, just talking about loving them)

Annie

A
Puppy love is sometimes funny. I know this 15 year old gilr and chat sometimes with her. One day she's like "Omg I love this guy so much I want to spend the rest of my life with him." Two days later she says he's an ******* and her life is over and she'll never be in love again.
Then everything starts over just with another guy.
(she doesn't have relationships with these guys, just talking about loving them)
I know guys like that...but they're like 25 not 15 :scared:

Best answers
I met my fiance and she was perfect for me, loves to work on cars and do all the same things I do. I found a keeper! :yes:
Lucky bastard. Well good luck with that yeah?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow.

She was incredibly nice to you, you should be grateful.

You're inexperienced, you got information on this (like what o_O?), and you felt destroyed after one girl with one attempt.

Chiiiiiiiiill. You're 14. I don't know if this thread title was joke or not, eitherway inappropiate for you.

Girls are going to turn you down. You have to be ready for that. Your life will not end because of one person.

How well did you know her? Were you friends? Why did you attempt to ask her out? What did you say?

You take what went wrong and learn from them. And try not to take it so seriously =/.

Best answers
Wow.

She was incredibly nice to you, you should be grateful.

You're inexperienced, you got information on this (like what o_O?), and you felt destroyed after one girl with one attempt.

Chiiiiiiiiill. You're 14. I don't know if this thread title was joke or not, eitherway inappropiate for you.

Girls are going to turn you down. You have to be ready for that. Your life will not end because of one person.

How well did you know her? Were you friends? Why did you attempt to ask her out? What did you say?

You take what went wrong and learn from them. And try not to take it so seriously =/.
First of all people changed the the thread title on me dam you!!! My best friend gave me information on everything to do say and act. This isn't my first attempt i asked a chick out on msn once and got rejected but that was nothing this on hurts hard. I know her pretty well shes been in my class since last year and we talk alot about stuff. And honestly why do you think i asked her out?? for fun?? it was to see if we could be more then friends and i know i would have regreted it if i didn't ask her out.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First of all people changed the the thread title on me dam you!!! My best friend gave me information on everything to do say and act. This isn't my first attempt i asked a chick out on msn once and got rejected but that was nothing this on hurts hard. I know her pretty well shes been in my class since last year and we talk alot about stuff. And honestly why do you think i asked her out?? for fun?? it was to see if we could be more then friends and i know i would have regreted it if i didn't ask her out.
Stick with what you know, don't rely on your friends to give you advice. What might have worked for them, might not work for you.

Best answers
But my friend is the dude who everyone loves i hate it. He gets girls so easy and goes through relationships like a bag of chips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom