How to get laid... and also how not...

Best answers
Well i didn't really want to ignore her but i was so nervous and didn't know what to say to her. I made eye contact a few times many times i looked at her and she just looked back they only time we talked was today was today and on msn but msns nothing.

Yeah scarface that was really really cold and heartless and not funny and those 31 kids don't deserve to be remember by someone mocking them.

Best answers
Bah, people need to lighten up.. I found it funny in a sadistical kind of way, like making jokes about the jews in WW2..

And ehm, why should they be remembered? I didn't know anyone of those victims, why should I remember people that just died? There's only one victim of that shooting that should be remembered, that's the teacher that gave his life to save the lives of his students, because he did something "heroic".. The rest just died.

Now, this doesn't mean that I don't think it's sad that they died, and I do feel for their families and friends. But I won't remember them.

*/off-topic*

Anyway, the lovelife of teenagers is funneh

Best answers
I didn't mean it like remember them but the families wouldn't be pleased at this statement.

On topic. Were only kids!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bah, people need to lighten up.. I found it funny in a sadistical kind of way, like making jokes about the jews in WW2..

And ehm, why should they be remembered? I didn't know anyone of those victims, why should I remember people that just died? There's only one victim of that shooting that should be remembered, that's the teacher that gave his life to save the lives of his students, because he did something "heroic".. The rest just died.
You just stepped into a whole new threshold buddy...for Jews it's okay to make fun of the Holocaust but not for some non-Jewish schmuck like you. Also, of course these people should be remembered. I didn't know anyone who died in the Holocaust except for a few stories I heard, but the lives of those 6 million people still live on in my heart and in every other Jewish person. Also that teacher who died was a Holocaust survivor and he didn't do something "heroic" he did something heroic and it was a ****ing shame he had to die, especially after what he had gone through in his life.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Pft.

The things kids let themselves/others go through these days...

Yall should be forced to acknowledge your ridiculousness publicly =X

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
There you go you got my message. You're not even 15 so shutup about it. You think you have a problem go talk to those 32 families or go back in time and talk to Cho they are the people with problems. You should be happy you have your youth health and life so stop whining and moaning you got rejected big ****ing deal you're a kid it means **** get over it.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Macking is just playing the game, and the object of the game is to get with the girl. What "get with" means is entirely up to you.

A Mack Daddy Alkon is not.

Best answers
Another week on and im still ignoring her and i shall stop today because shes like my one of my best friend and she don't deserve it so yeah.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This may be late, but you shouldn't have ignored her =/. Now thinks might be akward.

Best answers
MAN this exact same thing happened to me only i was 15 (16 now)
and im sure i actually was in love with this girl AND she was one of my best friends (getting drunk evry friday hanging out evry saturday and sunday)

EXCEPT she kept falling in and out of.. "like" with me and it dragged out way too long and she eventually sed that it wasnt going to happen coz we wer such good friends AND I didnt ignore her infact thats the last thing you should do i stayed there and stayed friends even though it was the most painful thing iv ever been through (physically painfull) i pretended i was over it and a month on i was over it i just convinced myself to not like her (ridiculous amount of one night stands lol)

but man dont get all publically depressed about it sure talk 2 1 or 2 people openly but ignoring her MAN u might never again have that friendship u had before. sory to be so harsh but man id stop ignoring her and go apoligize

NOW

seriously log off and go do it

Best answers
btw if she sez sumthing like "well uv been such a **** i dont wanna b friends ne more" then DONT get pissed off just say okay and move on eventually ull find urself friends agen

Best answers
Cheers dude but if i know her i doubt she would say that. Dammit i haven't been able to get a hold of her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom