How to cope with d00d's n00b's and general morons on ESF..

Best answers
Hey guys, many of you guys, probally know me as CampingCarl or what not =p

Anyway, here is a couple of tips i do to enjoy ESF;

When you are battleing somone and they meele you, and they stomp you... Instead of saying "Omg! you n00b!" say Lol, nice on or what not...

Or to Avoid Meele, do what a do, Beam jump like hell, yes after abou 30 seconds of this they will get tired of trying to keep with you. Also bear in mind once you turn SS or to you next form, Beam jump - good god, i can keep it going for 5 minutes =D

(for beam spammers, beam spam back, or Meele them)

On to how to cope with the d00d's :

Ignore them, if they insist on acting like an arse hole. Be kind to them, when they kill you, say nice one... or dude that was cool or something along those lines. Then they will ( im my experecne ) think " Hey this guy is not really all that bad " and will begin to be nice to you....

With the n00b's that will call " HACKER!" on a good, well planned skilled attack. Explain to them how the person did it. If they still continue to think its a hack. Keep telling them that its just skill... Oh, and please try to hold your anger in if the offender if a n00b or a d00d is on the opposing team, cause they ussally are ;)

General *******s - like Devil and such, just report them and ignore them, there not worth your time... lol

[[ note - I'm probally gonna get flamed up the arse hole for this one, but bear in mind i wish to share some of my input, and wisdom, also this sorta stuff comes with posting on fourms =p ]]

V'

Best answers
Its nice that you took time to explain this and all, but really was it necessary? I mean sometimes people blow thier stack because they get mad and fusterated at not beating somone.Hell, I get mad sometimes and declare BS on some of the things.Its a natural thing for somone to get mad in a game.

The people who make fun of other people just want attention. If you ignore them, or just beam them when they're doing something else they will shut up or leave.

Also, people need to help each other out in this game. I know melee is supposed to be one on one, but if you see someone getting doubled try to help them out.

Best answers
If I see someone on my team who is not very good at melee being stomped by someone who I know is very good at melee, I always help them out. It is a TEAM game after all. Most of the time if the two guys fighting are of equal skill I will let them be.

Best answers
I also help the n00b's on my team but n00b's that call me a hacker I just hate them and kick there @$$ even more than before

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I say "Freeze"

"...or I'll shoot!"

They usually shut up after that. Try it. lol.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oye ve, do we really need another thread on this? The best advice anyone can give on this topic is to be kind towards or indifferent to the people who are giving you trouble. Why? If you're kind to somebody who is whooping up on you over and over they'll either
A.) Go easier on you because they think you're OK, or
B.) take it as sarcasm and get offended, and slowly be eaten alive by rage as you continue playing "Mr. Nice Guy" and they can't get you to act angry at them.

Works for me every single time. If you get angry and yell back, or try to out-insult them they'll just keep coming. There is almost no way to hit somebody hard enough with insults or even beams to make them back down once they've dedicated themselves to pissing you off.

When it comes to, say, double teaming, you just have to learn to deal with it. Not everybody plays fair, and not everybody plays by the rules. If it really gets to you, and they don't respond when you *kindly ask them to stop*, it's probably best to leave or switch teams. You wont make them stop by insulting them, trust me.

Every so often people blow their top, as V' pointed out. If you just go off and go crazy over something little you can only expect your opponent to react in a harsh or disrespectful manor, which will provoke you into acting the same, which starts the retarded war that is the game of flame. Don't become a statistic! Be kind, rewind!

Best answers
Sonic Boyster said:
Oye ve, do we really need another thread on this? The best advice anyone can give on this topic is to be kind towards or indifferent to the people who are giving you trouble. Why? If you're kind to somebody who is whooping up on you over and over they'll either
A.) Go easier on you because they think you're OK, or
B.) take it as sarcasm and get offended, and slowly be eaten alive by rage as you continue playing "Mr. Nice Guy" and they can't get you to act angry at them.

Works for me every single time. If you get angry and yell back, or try to out-insult them they'll just keep coming. There is almost no way to hit somebody hard enough with insults or even beams to make them back down once they've dedicated themselves to pissing you off.

When it comes to, say, double teaming, you just have to learn to deal with it. Not everybody plays fair, and not everybody plays by the rules. If it really gets to you, and they don't respond when you *kindly ask them to stop*, it's probably best to leave or switch teams. You wont make them stop by insulting them, trust me.

Every so often people blow their top, as V' pointed out. If you just go off and go crazy over something little you can only expect your opponent to react in a harsh or disrespectful manor, which will provoke you into acting the same, which starts the retarded war that is the game of flame. Don't become a statistic! Be kind, rewind!
Very true words,if you get angry you lose control,and losing control means not playing the game properly,and well....it all ends up in a loop....just make sure not to get mad because it is just a game

Or you can be purely evil and be like Devil....but it is not recommendable though hehe....

EDIT : Now the neckbreaker question,how can you cope with me?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm never offended by anything anyone ever says to me over the internet.

It's that simple. Just don't take it seriously, and it won't matter.

Best answers
If I see someone on my team who is not very good at melee being stomped by someone who I know is very good at melee, I always help them out. It is a TEAM game after all
Its shocking the amount of guys who will just try to beat the crap outta noobs then when they actually get a bit of a beating, shout cheap blah blabh noob, blah blah. I take a similar stance Abe coz wtf should the noobs be the only ones to take a beating?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
arguing over the internet is like competing in the special olympics
even if you win your still retarted

Best answers
my resolution is 1600x1400 so the text is mad small, therefore i usually can't read what they say anyway :tired:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom