How I Think The Ginyu Body Switch Should Work

Best answers
Hey i have an idea but i dunno whether its good.

Say your using ginyu then you select the body switch attack, you would then hold left click and start charging like a normal beam but it can only be released when the bar is full. When the bar is full and u release the left click button, a beam would shoot out and can be controlled like a beam and can be detonated but it wouldnt cause any damage. When the beam colides with the player when they are not blocking, a power struggle meter will come up and there is a 50/50 chance that the player will be switched. When they are switched, ginyu will take on the stats of the player he switched with and the other player will turn into ginyu with all his attacks except the body switch attack. When ginyu dies he will respawn in his normal form and the other player will revert back into his original character. Now if the player is blocking when the body switch attack hits him, he will have a 75% chance of being able to regain control of his body. If a player regains control of his body, the beam will simply disappear and no harm will be done.

What do u think?

Best answers
don't know the think by blocking the attack kinda s;;;ks blocking it like a normal bean...here's wath i was thinking when the beam is fired and u are holding block the beam came;s into the man and he is struggulyng for his body like vegeta when he was majin...when u have changed bodyes....and the guy that is with the gynue player can only be transformed back when he dies

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you have a huge powerlevel you should be able to swat the body switch away :p knocking it back into Ginyu and dealing some hefty damage.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this makes no sense though in the show the body switch wasnt a beam the two players were switch energies which also means he was putting his own life energy into the enemies body and forcing the enemy into his body they just made it look like a beam so you know where its going you shouldnt be able to swat it away or block it but it should be very slow and loud

Best answers
I was thinking like a Kamehame wave........and like i sad upper...if the Ginuy that is in a other body dies..the other player shouldn't change back to his form...he must change back when he respaunds next round

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom