how did you find ESF?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I found it after I realised that Battle Of Millenium Mod was dead ^^
Then I saw projects of ex-teammembers. When I saw DarkTooths name, that he's doing on some DBZ mod, I immedeately went on page linked there. And I came just few hours after beta 0.1 was released :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SAIYAN_OVERLORD said:
you remind me of a girl that i once knew (you know the rest)

btw gir , do u mean the n00b wow video , i got that on a cd somewhere from some comp mag

oh i do? well i guess thats probably because i dont play esf, so youve never had a chance to "pwn this n00b".

yes thats the video i was talking about.

there are lots/were lots of dbz games that had some promising factors, there is/was one for dark forces, theres also many for games like unreal, hl2 etc... but in my oppinion ESF outdoes them all in terms of playability. easily.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
all the wow n00bs just die from what i see when watching people who work at this net cafe play

on topic : we should try to get more critics to look at esf , and maybe give the game a raiting to attract more people to play it , really , that's all we need to help the community grow a bit more , infact i am thinknig of a few ideas that may work , thou i wanna think them over a bit before i suggest anything

EncorE_SX said:
I found it after I realised that Battle Of Millenium Mod was dead ^^
Then I saw projects of ex-teammembers. When I saw DarkTooths name, that he's doing on some DBZ mod, I immedeately went on page linked there. And I came just few hours after beta 0.1 was released :p
What good timing

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm from the days of 1.0 myself. I think I was talking to a friend about how cool a DBZ mod would be, and he showed me this. He hasn't played since 1.1. It's almost ironic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom