how did you find ESF?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my fiances friends told me about it onlin over a year ago, despite my slow computer, i love the game when i first played it. :laff:

Best answers
was just looking for dbz games on google and after bout 3 pages of stupid stuff i found a game called earth's special forces, dled it , checked it out, and loved it
after bout half a month i realized i had an old version, alpha 1.8...
installed the beta and loved it even more

Best answers
first i got ebfp from niobe ( he's friend in reallife ) he searched and he found esf and gave the url to me it was www.redsaiyan.net :)
offtopic: good old redsaiyan :] ... my best downloads from that site were ESFVegetto and volcanic goku ( still have them )

Best answers
google + DBZ + sorry + ESF (friends house) = i downloaded ESF

Best answers
I had Dragonmod Z, and it sucked. I did a search for DBZ mods, about four pages in i found this website. (1.1 days)

I loved it.

Best answers
A friend at school told me he found a DBZ mod where you could fly around and kick some ass, firing beams and blasts and such at eachother.

That was Alpha 1.8 , the good old days. I wish I had joined the forums way back then. Meh.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My brother showed it too me back when it was in it's alpha 1.8 stage I think. All I remember is that the splash screen was ssj2 gohan powering up or something. Anyways, I never really played it, but a while later I was looking for a new mod to play, And I rememberd about this one. So I looked it up, now it was at alpha 2.0. So I downloaded it, joined the forums, and have been here ever since.

Best answers
I found it through some friends who were trying new mods... and they came out with this one... I played and loved it!

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
a buddy showed me in beta 1.0

I'm not going to pretend I'm a biiig vet :p

so that's me!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magus said:
a buddy showed me in beta 1.0

I'm not going to pretend I'm a biiig vet :p

so that's me!
but u registered dec 02 when it was alpha 2.0, and your post count is 2000.. r u suree?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When I first got into DBZ, I was way into it. I thought to myself, "There HAS to be a game based on this." So I looked it up. I found DMZ. :0\

I was so appalled that I went to search more, and found ESF shortly after uninstalling DMZ (like, literally, while it was uninstalling in the background).

Best answers
Lets see i got into Dbz, found out about BFP through a friend then discovered DMZ through someone there much later. I then found ESF after searching for resources for DMZ when i came across the old Redsaiyan site. *sniff* I miss the good old days

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
niobe said:
downloaded from a site, didn't know what it is.
now i requed that i ever found it, onestly
requed? o_O I'm gonna assume you meant, re-queued. So to break it down, re; meaning again, and queued; meaning to be placed in a line. So, in other words, you stood in a line for esf...again?! :O!!, Wow, what a fan! :rolleyes:

--------

I found ESF a la Powerup, and I believe there was a redirect link to ESF.

nZ

Best answers
I had dmz , didnt like it , then i saw esf link on dmz site :O played 1.1 for a while then gave up , then round a year l8r downloaded 1.2 :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Google search, and played alpha 2.0 for half a year or so until 1.0 came out.

Best answers
i fpund out from browse games section of steam but was moe interested in Bid for Power

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alpha 2.0 news post on PHL.

-Karrde-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom