• Good idea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad Idea

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
Ok heres what i think they should add

Goku-Instant Transmission
Vegita-Kamikaze move(one he used agains buu also they say no kami moves but if your a high enough pl all moves are kami moves)
Cell-Cell jrs.(like snarks)
Buu-Absorbtion attack
Frieza-eye lazers
Piccolo-Regeneration
Krillian-not sure
Gohan-not sure
Trunks-i dont know in alpha he had final flash

Best answers
Goku-Instant Transmission
hmmm, isent teleport and transmission the same?
PS: when he goes ssj he loses the spirit bomb.

Vegita-Kamikaze move(one he used agains buu also they say no
kami moves but if your a high enough pl all moves are kami moves)...You have a point there.

Cell-Cell jrs.(like snarks)
How about kikoho instead?(not bad idea though)

Buu-Absorbtion attack
You mean where he gets stronger by absorbing people...Dosent he get stronger by eating them with candy attack?

Frieza-eye lazers
Naaa, piccolo already have eye lazer....Maybe the grip atack he uses on goku(the one he kills krillin with)

Piccolo-Regeneration
YES, i was totally confused when i played as piccolo and i couldent regenerate. That is one of his cool sides.

Krillin-not sure either.....
Gohan-im not sure her too.

Trunks-i dont know in alpha he had final flash.
Yes he had the FF.....But i dont think he ever used it in the series.

Best answers
Trunks-i dont know in alpha he had final flash.
Yes he had the FF.....But i dont think he ever used it in the series.
chibi trunks used FF on the tournament against #18

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah but this is future trunks they let him use the ff in alpha to balance him out.Now he allready strong enough with the blinding thing and the finishing buster.As for the kamikaze attack,it is only usefull when playing against more then one people.Instant transmission is pretty impossible.They are allready giving buu the bodypasrt attack i tink he will absorb peoples by using this.Cell jr would be cool like a super ghost kamikaze attack it's homing mini cell that explodes when you attack him,or he keeps following you and damage you and when you do certain amount damage he explodes with big damage,only perfect cell should be able to do this btw.Frieza is fine as he is right now.Not only piccolo but also cell should have regeneration the thing is when you add these attacks you will have to balance it all out and give all the chars an extra attack that would be usefull and i'm not sure if that is possible.

Best answers
I mostly agree with neros.

Goku's instant transmission should allow you to teleport farther and i dont think Trunks should have final flash(its a vegeta original). Gohan should get some other move or you could just enhance the moves he has right now (make scatter beam faster and stronger as well as masenco)

Best answers
Not a kamikze attack. I agree with all others, but not a kamikaze attack. I can just see now people rushing towards me and comitting suicide. Vegeta needs more moves, but not suicide.

Best answers
How about when Goky transforms, instead of zanzoken, he does instant transmission which is a bit farther. You would also see him put 2 fingers on his forehead when he does this.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
some of those moves are allready in the game.. in fact most of them are:S

Best answers
What in the world is Tepus taling about? None of those moves are in the game. I may be wrong , so which ones?

Best answers
Goku must do the kay-o-kenn??. you know what he learnd from king Kai

Best answers
i no a few of freizas moves and he does have a few decent beam attacks heres a few i found out and he does them in his saga

Freiza
ball beam (he grows a ball from his hand and it fires into a beam)
he does this move when he first fights piccolo when fused with nail
ragen beam (he grows 2 small balls from his hands then put them together and fires it from his chest and lunges fowards while doing it)
he does this when up against goku for the first time

Best answers
gohan can do i guess you can say a telekenetic slam where it pushes them away like melee(didnt he use this in the dead zone when he pushed garlic jr into it)

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
yeah,, true, but he whas angry then.. how about ANGry Gohan attack? his PL going up like crazy!! but energie is going down when attack whas finished!

Best answers
im not the first one that came out with this but. i think that a angry meter will be nice too. like when ever your teamate dies, or you kept getting meleed and killed over and over again your anger meter grows. and when it reaches a point. you can transform for like 5 sec something like that. so it won't be someone that has some insain amounts of pl kicking everybody's ass and nobody can do anything about it. that would be nice. wound't it?:p

Best answers
Originally posted by willy
im not the first one that came out with this but. i think that a angry meter will be nice too. like when ever your teamate dies, or you kept getting meleed and killed over and over again your anger meter grows. and when it reaches a point. you can transform for like 5 sec something like that. so it won't be someone that has some insain amounts of pl kicking everybody's ass and nobody can do anything about it. that would be nice. wound't it?:p
lol that be wack if thats how you went ssj like in the show(have to be really pist off)

Best answers
haha i guess. but it's pretty logical. nobody wants to get their ass kicked constently. right? thats no0b's job LOL!!!!

Best answers
An idea for instant transmision is you press the disignated
button then you become invisible(not to scouter) and you move to where you want and shut off the instant transmision ki should go down while in it like charging a ff.

Best answers
How about for Goku just really fast speed mode? Like its a weapon? And also i like the idea of a powerup move thats like really uses up your ki (more than turbo) and has some cl_fxquality effects. (Moving rocks water) and stuff like that.

Best answers
ok i m gonna make a more detialed thing here so bare with me
they get 1 new move pew tranformation

Goku
-ssj1=instant transmition
-ssj2=super kamehameha
-ssj3=spirit bomb(yes i know i know but he used it in ssj3)
Vegita
-ssj1=Big Bang
-ussj=final flash
-ssj2=Kamikaze move(guess you can make it like gohans shield attack)
Piccolo
-fuse 1=Regeneration(he should have it already)
-fuse 2=homing balls(i know there already there but how bout some ones that actuly home)
Gohan
-ssj1=Kamehameha(should have this by default)
-ssj2=kenetic slam(look at previus replys if you have no clue)
-Mystic=Super Kamehame ha
Krillian
-Mystic=Split able discs?(like the ones he used agains freiza)
Trunks
-ssj1=how bout a sword combo like he used agianst frieza
-ussj=finishing buster
Cell
-Form 2=tri beam(forgot name of it but you know)
-Perfect=Cell Jrs.
Buu
-Evil=genocide
-Super=Absorb(hehe make sub models for clothes)
-Kid=not sure
Freiza
-form 2=death ball
-form 3=that finger thing(the thing he killed krillin with)
-form 4=Volley ball thing(thing he used against goku)

Best answers
I think Vegeta should have the kamikazee attack. It would take a long time to charge but as it passes a certian time it gets bigger and the more power you put into it the more health you lose.. I think that should only be for Majin Vegeta so it's not easy to get to that point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom