Hide your power level

Best answers
Another thing which might go down a treat with characters such as gohan and goku would be able to hide u power level

imagine .. big old vegetta comes up to u .. whaps up his scouter ..
oh only a p/l of 900.000 starts attacking u ...

WHAM !! p/l of 2.000.000 .. he craps himself then u beat the living hell into him :devgrin:

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here's the thing with this suggestion.

I know it sounds cool, and would be true to the show. But in ESF no one just stands there and checks another person out with their scouter.

So there would really be no benefit to being able to hide your powerlevel. Unless they made it so when you do, you're invisible on the scouter.

But even then it wouldnt be that great. ESF is just too fast paced for this.

Best answers
you know. change the way the scouter works just make it so you have to press and hold a key like F1 to see the scouter but the bigger the opponents PL it reads the sooner it will be for the scouter to move off the screen (on its own).

if you notice in the dbz episodes no one really fights the opponent while using the scouter so it should just be hidden till you actually push and hold F1 (F1 is just an example) ya know that could help make it work.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
or... possible to code a power sensing in then? if he hides pl. you can feel/see/sense it or something like that. but you dont know howmutch, and if he is power up, you can sense that to

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this is already posted before ... I'll look for the link and post it here ... I don't what to write all again :(

Originally posted by Pwb
or... possible to code a power sensing in then? if he hides pl. you can feel/see/sense it or something like that. but you dont know howmutch, and if he is power up, you can sense that to
lol ... nice try ... look at your scouter ... weaker guy are smaller points and stronger guys are bigger points

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom