Help with adding characters or models into ESF

Best answers
How do I do it? I can't find a readme, would someone please help me so I can add the character's I've downloaded

Best answers
simply put the model u downloaded and go to the hl file and u will see esf then go to models and player and just put it in. but if your model has a diffent name u need to rename it. For exmaple u download a goku model and and the modes name is gokussj4 u need to rename it to goku or ssj goku wich ever u want.

Best answers
oh really how about if u download a majin Vegeta pack and all u see is one file and not a folder with 2 things in it

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
then replace the model you hate the most of the 2 it used for >_>

Best answers
maybe he's talking about ADDING MORE characters into ESF....... then..... too bad you can't do it

Best answers
but u can FULLY replace the character if u wanted to. it would take some work but you could fully replace a characer. i did that with sin shenron i replaced frieza and He is litterally forgotten in esf now the name frieza NEVER appears anymore but thats on ur esf not anyone elses

Best answers
Then How and where can I get models of my characters. I was able to do it with 1.1 y not 1.2

:S

Best answers
roflz
well you still are able to

goto esf-world.com or redsaiyan.org ( - though this one never updates so better choose esf-world.com)

and just dl models!!!
put in currect folder

but I think that your actually talking about using other chars models for diff chars
well since every model for every char has itsown animationz, unlike 1.1
u cant put a model thats meant to be for 1 char, to another
unless u convet it and recompile it to fit with animationz it wont look good ingame, thats it

Best answers
then how do u at least open RaR files that u download at esf-world.de everythin i download from there is in a form of an rar

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok go to ur models folder in ESF Click Goku, Rename the model you want replaced with goku to goku.mdl copy and paste it, replace it and u have the model.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let me get this straight, go to your esf folder, for example c:\half-life\esf, in that folder there hould be a folder called models, go there, and then go to the player models folder. There you'll see all kinds of names of the characters used in ESF, go the folder of the character or model you wish to replace, paste/place your new file there, but make sure, that the name of your new file is the same as the old one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom