Help!!!! shenlong problem

Best answers
every time on my own server wher some one goes to make their wish the server crashes and says to me "Host Error:pF_precache_:'Models/shenlong.mdl precache can only be done in spawn function. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
mh. you used on of the ape maps? one whit those 2 towers. i got the same error. i think you use in the water. not sure. i think its cause of the water. i never knew this error. but i want to know it to.

Best answers
I had that kind of problem when i was using a bot. but it got fixed in the newer version of the bot...

Best answers
yes it is.
let it replace the 3.0 ki_bot.dll file and try again.

Best answers
Now it says Host_Error:couldn't get DLL API from C:\SIERRA\Half-life\ESF\dlls\ki_bot.dll!:cool: o_O

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
i think thats cuz you dont have ki_bot.dll in your half-life\esf\dlls directory.. go to the KI-BOT site. and download the ki bot installer OR zip

Best answers
ok thanks for the help everyone ill try everthing that you said.:laff: :laff: :laff: :cool:

Retired
Best answers
Well the gather the dragon ball setting is still in the experimental stages so it could just be a bug.

Best answers
Nah its not. It happened with the older versions of the bot. You just have to use the newer version to fix that problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom