Help|Player Skins and selections skin screen

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You were probably using custom skins on your old installation.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, let's clear up one thing, first.

Your old installation, what version of ESF were you running?
Was it ESF 1.2.3, or was it ESF Beta 1.3?

1.3 features more characters than 1.2.3, so if this is the case, that would explain why your skins are older and there are fewer characters.

Another reason might be that your old installation was using one of the ESF addons for 1.2.3 (that are not supported here, btw, the ESF Team doesn't make those). Some of them offer more characters, transformations and attacks, and it's possible that you had one of those installed. Now that you're back to the default ESF, it doesn't have that stuff, so you're left with the defaults.

Do either of those situations sound familiar to you at all?

Best answers
Well, let's clear up one thing, first.

Your old installation, what version of ESF were you running?
Was it ESF 1.2.3, or was it ESF Beta 1.3?

1.3 features more characters than 1.2.3, so if this is the case, that would explain why your skins are older and there are fewer characters.

Another reason might be that your old installation was using one of the ESF addons for 1.2.3 (that are not supported here, btw, the ESF Team doesn't make those). Some of them offer more characters, transformations and attacks, and it's possible that you had one of those installed. Now that you're back to the default ESF, it doesn't have that stuff, so you're left with the defaults.

Do either of those situations sound familiar to you at all?
:laff: where i can download the ESF 1.2.3?Ididnt found

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The link you gave us in your top post linked me to ESF 1.2.3 Linux Server version.

If you look on www.esf-world.com you can find all the installation versions for ESF.

I'm guessing you need a Linux version? I think they have one available. Just search around a bit.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
good for you,now thread closed XD jajaja,i always like said this.in esf-world you can found all model whose you like.good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom