Help (memory problem)

Best answers
Ok here is the thing I need to know the requirements for ESF plz mostly how much memory I need

I have 112 MB of Ram
processor model P4
forgot what my video card is but I know its pretty new
operating system is Windows XP

it also says I don't have enough virtal memory

will someone help me

Best answers
You may want to get more ram then just 112. Never heard of anyone having an odd ammount of ramo_O
About the virtural memory thing, if i knew what it ment i could help, ive heard of it, but forget what its used for.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Only 112MB of RAM? Sounds like a defective RAM module. You might want to look into replacing, and purchasing bigger modules, mainly 256MB modules.

As for the Virtual Memory Problem. Try doing Disk Cleanup on your C Drive to free up disk space, that's the main reason for those errors.

Hope this helps.

Best answers
virtual memory can be changed in control panel > System > performance tab > virtual memory . this will speed your memory up if it is higher but not to high and if you are running adobe photoshop dont have virtual memory on the same hard-drive as scratch disks..... try putting your virtual memory up and it will boost your performance...

Best answers
He probably means that he has an 128 memory card. Get at least 256mb ram, it should fix the problem.

Best answers
yes or he could put his virtual memory up and it would help aswell ...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Your system is fine except for RAM. You may want to slap in another 256 or 128 megs.

Also, make sure you're running in OpenGL or Direct3d (preferably OpenGL).

Best answers
about the virtual memory, did they say 'virtual memory minimum too low. Windows is increasing your virtual memory paging file'. If so, it is your hard drive. u dont have enough space for the game swap files. Change the virtual memory to the maximum. Initial size : ? Maximum size : ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom