heart breaks?

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I once had my heart broken but its ok becuase i'm a slut now.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol sorry couldn't help myself, but on a serious note, you do get over these things, just try not to see or speak to the person and don't do things that remind you of them. Also try to spend as much time with friends as possible. Listening to your favourite music can also help alot.

What I've found though is that it never hurts as bad the second time round, or maybe I just didn't give a **** because everything after my first real 'long haul' kinda relationshp has been pretty casual.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tales said:
im so sorry about that situation. are you okay??

LOL DAMNIT I HATE YOU I REALLY FELL FOR THAT.
ROFL,

Meh, being heartbroken sucks, you just need to wonder if its all worth the fuss, and usually the answer is "no".

Yes, it sucks when the person you love leaves you, cheats on you or breaks up with you, but life is short, and yet there's much to be done in that short ammount of time, it shouldn't be wasted by being depressed.

I know that sounds easy, I have been somewhat depressed over someone too, a few times even, but after a while you don't care anymore, you wonder why you allow those you seem to like, to love, hurt you?

Just need to realise there's more to life then only relationships, if you are ready for a relationship, I am sure you will get one.

Best answers
you're right. thanks guys for talking to me and giving your input. this whole morning i was sulking and being depressed. but then realized i have tons of nice friends and people to talk to like you folks on ESF. thanks guys. :'(...

man axman is koo.. thanks <3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bolteh said:
Beating your meat is physical labor as well ;_;
Well if you ever get angry, give me a call.

Oh, and sorry for everyone's heart breaking.

Best answers
Being a mighty penguin...i don't have too much heart ache...but i do get lonely...that is why i use..

Alcohol.

Best answers
LionHeart said:
hey...take my advice when it comes to love or pasiion or anything else like this don't ask here 80% of these guys would make it harder on u or laugh at it -_-'
You ask for help, we give you help, then you ***** about it.... I dont get you.

If your unhappy with the help we give, then dont ask for help here anymore... simple as that.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think he was helped so much as ridiculed, Walmart.

I, too, have had my heart broken once. That incident turned my heart to stone, and I think I'm better off for it.

Elated

E
^^ I see what you mean. I use to think that way aswell but it turns out love conquers all... and you'll see sooner or later that if it happens then your heart won't be stone anymore. You'll gain much happiness that you've missed for a long time.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
While I know thats true, I haven't felt anything remotely close to what I felt for the last person since what happened happened. You might have to read that a second time. I did.

When I find someone else, I'm sure I'll say I'm an ass for being the way I am now. But I wouldn't do anything differently since being the way I am led me to that point.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Since when you stopped spamming which is now. PM him for these kinds of things please.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think they should add a new rule

-NO HEARTBREAK THREADS

i think a more appropriate question would be who hasnt had their heart broken at one point or another

Best answers
I remember one time that this guy i knew took the last donut in the dozen donuts....i had my eye on that donut for a long time and i was awaiting that moment when me and the donut will come together and be as one.

That moment was shattered when that guy came in and took my donut. He stole my donut and enjoyed the mouth watering eruption of orgasmic pleasure that should so well be deserved to me. I was crushed....i had to resort to a cup of coffee and a bagel...a bagel...do you know what that could do to a young boy of that age? you have no idea the heart ache and the emotional trauma that ensues in the young mind of a boy that loses his donut.

So still to this day i will not forget....

the donut that got away.

I'm gonna go cry in a corner now

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom