heart breaks?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Yup.. a few times now, and a very recent one.

They make you stronger and prepare you for when you really do meet the "right" girl.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pain said:
People should learn that breaking up with a girl as a teenager might suck, but it's in no way heartbreak. Young people are in a hurry to say they've experienced everything these days.

When your wife of eighty years drops dead and you literally waste away from depression, that's heartbreak.
Happened to my grandfather. He never had a cigarette out of his mouth, now he never has a cigarette out of his mouth or alcohol in his hand =/

I've had plenty of "breakups". Most of the time I broke up with them because they started turning into a whore and I was like "okay you have fun wearing transparent shirts and mini skirts that don't cover your waste." So naturally I wasn't sad or depressed or disappointed most of the time. The girls that did break up with me I was sad sure. But I never was "emo" about it, or cried or said "omg my lifes over" I just said "okay see ya, i'll find someone better"

Now that I'm in college though, meh, I don't think i have time for girls. So I really don't try anymore.

nge

Best answers
I've never been dumped.

I've been in over 10 relationships.

Every one of them ended with either the girl getting drunk and cheating on me, or the girl was using me to actually cheat on her real boyfriend.

In their defence, I'm a very obvious womanizer.

I don't do heartbreak or anything anymore. Don't get jealous, either. My relationships are always open now- fooling around is just that and true feelings can easily overlook lust.

I guess that makes me a swinger.

I've recently met up with an old friend from high school who is amazing, but always been kind've a slut.

I think I'm in love, hard.

We might hook up.

I've had my heart broken once. A girl I was never official with, but we got along amazing and never saw anyone else with. Lasted 2 years, before I got sick of her and left. Hardest thing I've ever done.

Doesn't sound like heartbreak, but when you find out she's professes her love to you and you're the first to hear that from her ever, and then she flips out and screws a bunch of guys telling them each she loved them it gets pretty nasty.

My best friend took her and coincidentally she left him 2 years later.

I've broken at least 6 hearts, probably more.

My last girlfriend was very weight conscious. Never believed me when I told her she was gorgous.

She's annorexic now.

At first I tried to help but now I think it serves her right.

I've never had a successful relationship.

Every one I've gone into, I think that it'll be different.

I really do think this one will be different.

At least when she sleeps around she won't lie about it.

Looking back at all that, I realize I am not a good person.

Best answers
Bolteh said:
My gf broke up after a year around feb/march this year.. Still hurts a bit, mostly due to her current behaviour etc..

Anyway, going to study art & design at college this year, there better be some cute and sweet girl there (that obviously loves art)..

Tales, you love art, come to belgium! ^^
lol omg

guys, im finally back.. i read every post.. and wow i never knew everyone went through this phase.. (well i knew but i never knew to this extent).. i agree that sometimes relationships at this age will not last.. but that is not true for all cases. my friend has 2 sisters that have been with their high school sweet hearts and ****.. but that's not the case. i learned a lot through this relationship. now to pull through~~

im so happy you guys could share your stories with me.. i hope you guys all feel better.. i guess we gotta move on.. some stories were worst than others... like mad ax. im really sorry for your situation..

let's be strong together.. we all wanna do well in the future right? haha i know i sound so cheesy now but.. ya.. ESF is our support group..!!!! haha let's keep drawin and everythangggg!!! (doesnt know what she's sayin cause is super sleepy).. but thanks again for sharin your stories/ thoughts. ill keep everything you guys have said in mind. :)

Best answers
Lol there has been alot of heart brake threads lately, yeesh you people are such ladies men are ya?

As pain said however, you haven't experienced heart brake, you experience a puppy love speed bump, it will pass.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Never got my heart broken...when me and my girlfriend broke up last year or so we both decided that it's best cause we just felt it wasnt meant to be, she was nice and all but it just didnt felt like real love or anything...
Since then I'm a loner, better off this way I say! DIE ALONE!

*Dies alone in a dark corner*

Nah just kidding, I'm waiting for the right timing to make a move...

Best answers
FF|Skyrider said:
Either way, music is one way that always cheers me up.
If i get pissed or depressed... I go in the weight room. Lift to cool me down, and if im still not chilled, then I'll end up punching something, either a wall or a peice of furniture.... but I've learned to control my anger to the extent of which i no longer need to HIT something.

As for a heartbreak? like pain said, im too young to get heart-broken. And I supress my emotions, which isnt good, because on a rare occasion I will snap, and hurt someone.

There is a LARGE dent in my front door (steel btw) from my head about 3 weeks ago. I let my emotions bottle up, and I finally snapped in front of my dad. Smashed my head in the door, flipped my 4-wheeler, ripped my finger open on accident, and was shaking violently.

Best answers
Walmart Security said:
If i get pissed or depressed... I go in the weight room. Lift to cool me down, and if im still not chilled, then I'll end up punching something, either a wall or a peice of furniture.... but I've learned to control my anger to the extent of which i no longer need to HIT something.

As for a heartbreak? like pain said, im too young to get heart-broken. And I supress my emotions, which isnt good, because on a rare occasion I will snap, and hurt someone.

There is a LARGE dent in my front door (steel btw) from my head about 3 weeks ago. I let my emotions bottle up, and I finally snapped in front of my dad. Smashed my head in the door, flipped my 4-wheeler, ripped my finger open on accident, and was shaking violently.
Cause the right thing to do when you get angry is slam the shell encasing your brain against a steel door! Yeah!

There was a point in my life where I had so much bottled up anger, the slightest thing would infuriate me. I've since learned to chill out and live a more tranquil life, and it's working out for me.

The only time my "heart was broken" was probably the time I found out the only person I had feelings for (I hesitate to use love, due to the high probability of someone saying "YOU'RE TOO YOUNG TO KNOW WHAT LOVE IS YOU GOTS TO BE 25 and UP ITS A RULE LOZL") was moving away with her parents to the other side of the country. We pretended that our relationship could survive for awhile, but eventually we felt it was better if we both went out separate ways. I haven't had anything I would consider a serious relationship since then.

Best answers
3 things happen

A) Weight train and just lift weights

B)

C) I always forget this one because C happens during B and B hasn't fully recovered

Ridin High

R
Multiple times.... love hurts I suppose. To gain much happiness by giving your heart you're also risking much pain if things go wrong. I dunno if I can give my heart anymore.

Best answers
Bah,I know this is an Off-Topic section..but asking about Heart Breaks is...well dum :D lol,Anyways,i've experienced about 2 too. Thats how life goes.I don't think any1 lives without a un-broken heart.Sooner or later it brakes etc *Crys*---*Depression*---*Start to eat a lot*

-GuZzie

Best answers
You are 13 years old...what happened? Did your hamster die?

Best answers
.Guzzie. said:
No man...Thats when your 7
When I was 7 my 2 Budgies flew away,I cried then XD
Just broke up with a girl,meh BICH!

-GuZzie
That isn't heartbreak o_O. I think the bolded part might be your problem. From my experience, women don't exactly like being called that.

Best answers
Hahahahahah no **** bro :D:D lmfaoo
Nahh cause she's a hoee now >.<
Meh you got to put ur past behind yaz,and go forward :D
Have you had any heart breaks??

-GuZzie

Best answers
Rofl. Shes a hoe now. Thats....yeah, I'm gonna leave that alone. And if you were asking me that question, I already posted it.

Ridin High

R
I think what the point is trying to be made is that it takes more mature people to actually love and if there's no true love then there's no real heartbreak.

A heartbreak is not only sad emotions... it's also a state of mind. It's a horrible place you don't wanna go and causes some to commit suicide. Though seeming irrational to most (even him/her before the heartbreak) it seems rational at the point and time to some which is why that state of mind is so terrible.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Had my fair share. But I get over them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom