heart breaks?

Best answers
CHANGEDCHANGEDCHANGEDCHANGEDCHANGEDCHANGEDCHANGEDCHANGED

Best answers
WTF , a-r-e y-o-u t-a-l-k-i-n-g a-b-o-u-t???
Can you please...simplify all you said,and make it understandable...
I wanna slam my head into hard things...well I did that and almost broke my...hand?? [How does that happen.]Well not my head but hand.[You already told us that]....ya..[Yer...]

-GuZzie

Best answers
dude guzzie, just wait till you are a bit more older lol i know what i typed is unclear.. but SO ARE MY THOUGHTS lol

i meant i hit hard things instead of slammin my head into them
and i almost broke my hand.. it was SOOOO LAME i cant believe i did that

Best answers
lol okay.................................
nvm lol yes you're right i should have slammed my head so i.. nvm

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tales said:
lol okay.................................
nvm lol yes you're right i should have slammed my head so i.. nvm
Why would someone wana slam their head against something. Id understand punching a wall but slaming the head :scared:

Now thats just scary O.O

Well my a friend of mine was on a suicide note every time he lost his GF. And i mean suicide. Lucky it ended about a months after that.

Hey thats life for you. Everyone has their own way of dealing with stuff. Someone might get over it in a dayy and another guy might jump off the bridge the next minute. Thats how life is.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah my heart was broken but I glued it back togethor. (JOKE)

Anyways, i'm not going to be looking for girls now, since where I live in California, every girl dresses like a slut, and I don't find that sexy at all.

Girls will always choose the better looking guy thinking she'll be with him for the rest of her life, well guess what? It doesn't work that way all the time. My friend chose the other guy instead of me. The other guy ****ed up her life bad because he told me her biggest secret to almost everyone. Then, I asked her again but she chooses a different guy who she even doesn't even know and he's 21. Well, something happen and she past away, killed. Not sure what happen to the guy but he's never been found. He could be dead or alive.

I'll just finish school, finish college, and the girls will find me and beg me to marry them. That sums it up. ;0

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
good luck with the future tails, like i said before. all the good things youve had so far, are nothing compared with what you'll have when you find the guy/girl your meant to be with :)

oh, and empty your pm box once in a while :p

Best answers
Grega said:
Why would someone wana slam their head against something. Id understand punching a wall but slaming the head :scared:

Now thats just scary O.O
Well, i figured that since I already shattered my knuckles punching stuff... I thought that it'd be better to just slam my head in stuff instead of my fist. :p

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Walmart Security said:
Well, i figured that since I already shattered my knuckles punching stuff... I thought that it'd be better to just slam my head in stuff instead of my fist. :p
Tell me about it. I once made my wall bloody by punching it. Had to be repainted. Allthough that was anger related and not heartbreak. Man i tell you the folowing week was a pain to hold something XD

Best answers
Grega said:
Tell me about it. I once made my wall bloody by punching it. Had to be repainted. Allthough that was anger related and not heartbreak. Man i tell you the folowing week was a pain to hold something XD
lol, i had my hand in a cast for 2 months.... all because I hit the wood stud with one half of my hand when i punched a wall.

As for my head, i dunno why I slammed it in a steel door. I was acting on emotion... and for some freaky-assed reason, i decided to slam it in a steel door.

Sure scared the **** out of my dad though... he left me alone for the rest of the night when he seen that.

Ridin High

R
o_O You guys really know how to release some anger. As angry as I got I'd never go hitting things. Gotta learn to be more mature about it and let it go in other ways. I try to stay positive about things... though hard sometimes. Everything usually works out in the end.

Going by what makes you happy sometimes does have it's rewards... Meaning sometimes you may have to do some morally wrong things to reach your ultimate goal of having things morally right.

Best answers
Ridin High said:
o_O You guys really know how to release some anger. As angry as I got I'd never go hitting things. Gotta learn to be more mature about it and let it go in other ways.
Dude, Grega and I vent anger in a different way than you do... Just because we do physical labor (or wtf its called) to vent our anger doesnt make us wierd.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well i made a blody wall and a hole through my wodden dor.

But that was long ago. At the time i was living life a bit difrently.

Piling up anger till i exploded. Normaly that happend home though. I stopped that after i threw a chair at someone ^^

Ahh the good old times. Strangly the pain came about 10 - 20 minbutes after i stopped punching XD

Nowdays when im angry i simply turn on some loud music and let the neighbours ears handly my frust XD

Ridin High

R
You guys vent your anger differently yes but it's also destructive. It does no good... I vent my anger with push-ups ^_~ that's a more constuctive way of venting it. You'll get all you're anger out by tiring yourself out whereas you don't really get all your anger out by hitting things, you're just to hurt to continue. lol

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Destructive is overdoing it ^^

Im peaceloving. Id rather punch a wall than the guys face XD

All in all there is nothing that helps get your frust out better than a nice scream XD

Ridin High

R
Well destructive is derived from the word destroy. If you're breaking objects or hurting yourself that's destructive. You're just taking the word's meaning to another level.... it's still under that category though.

I guess I can understand for some... you have mixed emotions when your heart drops... saddness, anger, hatred, & love. And your impuleses start running off anger from your discontent.

Best answers
IF i ever feel better.... ill let you guys know

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A person I used to be with killed herself, while I was still in a relationship with her.

I am ruined, not heartbroken.

j/k I have been a bit hurt once but you get over it.

lawlfishes

Best answers
wheres_warren said:
A person I used to be with killed herself, while I was still in a relationship with her.

I am ruined, not heartbroken.

j/k I have been a bit hurt once but you get over it.

lawlfishes
im so sorry about that situation. are you okay??

LOL DAMNIT I HATE YOU I REALLY FELL FOR THAT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom