have you guys stopped playing alpha?

Best answers
whenever i play i run into just a bunch of noobs that claim i am cheating just because i am 20 and 1, and everyone else is like negitive lol. i didn't think san goku was a noob, mabey it wasnt the one from the forum, but it was me and 3 noobs (i hope they were noobs). anyway i was just wondering cause i like to play people with skill.
or are you guys holding off till beta, cause alpha is diff than beta (gameplay wise i am speaking of) if you still play plz post usual time you play and time zone, mabey i can play with some good people :yes:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
most guys here are too busy waiting for the beta that they don't play the alpha anymore...:S

Best answers
Originally posted by dudeman
most guys here are too busy waiting for the beta that they don't play the alpha anymore...:S
busy waiting for beta... ahhahahahahahahahahahahaha ahem oowoooahhh, i think am ok now. are you trying to be the first person to download it?
yea i hardly ever play either. i was just showing my friend and there was no one good to fight. i play from time to time. mainly when my other friends get on. but they hate playing with me cause i always own them :D

Best answers
I still play the Alpha and I r0x0rs. WAIT A SEC that brings a good idea to mind. EVERYONE is going to be downloading the beta. Where are you gonna host that thing!?! I hope you have ATLEAST 6 different hosts. People are gonna fly to download that thing.

Best answers
I havent stopped tell me the server and the time and I will be there :]

and own HA if anyone does want a good chalange fight me

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fileplanet :rolleyes: I guess

Best answers
does anyone want to play online I would make a server if people would tell me a time they would be online

Best answers
what timezone are you in. i will pound you into the ground, oops i mean kick your butt, i mean i will play you sometime if we can arrange it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lack of time.

I play when I can. But I also got the originalHL to look after. :D

Best answers
it was quite fun when i started playin' in october.. alpha 1.9 back then :) (that where the times.. ;) )..

and i've played alpha 2.0 quite much, but i stopped begin januari.. i started about a month ago again, but all i get vs me are n00bs.. and still laggy servers(why does everybody keep playin' on lan.. :( ). when the beta will be released, i think i'll start playing much again.. i liked owning the servers back in december.. you hadn't so many peeps calling you a cheater is you had a decent score back then..

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i did play on LAN sometime... those where the days..

JeS

Best answers
i dont play the alpha because I am a super beta tester! YUS! :tired:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by JeS
i dont play the alpha because I am a super beta tester! YUS! :tired:
Are You?

BrunO

JeS

Best answers
yes sir i am! i tell no lies! i really wanna play right now but am havin no luck getting anyone to play with meh! =(

JeS

Best answers
hehe! i got the beta and u dont! NAH NAH NAH! :p

lol dont worry the esf team is working their cellulite off so u should have it before u can ILOVEJES 5,000 times! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom