Happy Anniversary ESF (1 year since the release of Alpha 2.0)

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man, it sure has been one crazy year. I have met a lot of new people and got to know some of them very well.

I can only hope the future will be just as good.

Happy Anniversary Alpha 2.0. Great job, ESF.

Best answers
I started to play this game about 1 month that it came out, loved the game and eventhough it wasnt alot of real cool stuff it was very fun and I liked dbz mods. So i kept playing meeting new people day by day and registered on forums and met many many more. Since then I follow esf...and stick with it, as it can only get better! And it looks like I was right! Great Job ESF community for making it fun and Great Job to the Team for some cool stuff you put out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear ESF! Happy birthday toooooo yoooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!

*Collective cheers*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yay happy birthday esf!!!, but what day did they really create the first alpha for esf then?
*starts handing out loot bags, each containing a slip of paper saying "I.O.U: ESF Beta 1"*
awww you got me all worked up for nothing!

Best answers
well happy birthday esf, even though the days seem long the year has felt it flew by :)

Best answers
Its been a great year! alot of big changes ESF has been through.
We're all very excited about the release of beta1 looming over us.
Happy Birthday ESF! Thanks to all the people on the team for making this happen. ;)

Mog

Best answers
happy birthday esf!! :smile:
i think there should be a bday mode like tfc's one...
something funny like all the characters have party hats and vegeta throws cake instead of big bangs etc... :p

Best answers
congrates on a job well done guys, and i look forward to anything else you guys have to offer us lowely peons

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
OMG HE BEAT ME TO IT!!!!

Oh well, I too can barely imagine how much ESF has improved. If there were not pics and movies I would not believe the teams claims.

HAPPY NEW YEA... erm...... BIRTHDAY!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, Happy Anniversary ESF Alpha 2.0!! It has been one amazing year since the release of Alpha 2.0!! A lot has changed with it, and it's all for the better!! Not to mention, it's gotten a lot better for me personally over the past year!! I obtained the position of moderator in January, then Beta Tester in March, and now Super Mod this weekend!! :p

Best answers
Hehe lucky (or should i say luky) dog. Were you here before the alpha or just november? becuase getting mod status in 2 months in awesome :D . as for me i think it would take more like 10 or 11 months until they would even think about me :p

Oh and have a good time with that super mod :)

Best answers
Ya Esf Is now 1 year old

Im curious

whos idea was it to make esf?
Cause who ever did should look back at Alpha and see what a good job they are ddoing with Beta THANKS ESF TEAM!

^_^

Happy Birthday:p :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom