Halorin's USSJ Idea

Best answers
Alright. The suggestion of USSJ has been brought up a few times, and I think it's time I put my own little spin on the concept. I think this transformation should be something more temporary than an actual transformation like the ones there are now. Say like, to take something from some of the turbo and kaio-ken suggestions, make it so you hold down the ascend button, and your PL begins to increase, but you grow proportionally slower and stronger. It seemed to me like Trunks could keep putting more and more of this energy shift into action to keep up with Cell's power, and it wasn't just some set stage that was accomplished. The actual scales are something I haven't even began to think of, but I'd rather it be something more variable than simply hitting the z button. I think maybe if it's possible that the aura could grow larger, and after a certain PL was raised, that the bulkier model I'm assuming would be put into place was shown. I know HL isn't all that flashy with its rendering, so that just may be wishful thinking. I'll add more to this as its given back.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont think it would work in soemthing as fast paced as esf

would be too much work and too many buttions to keep track off mid battle

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom