Guide me to the completion of my USSJ Broli...

Best answers
thats not ur model my friend Apoc's m8 made that model all u made on it was that shirt i have had that model for a while and where did u get it? u can ask him urself [email protected]

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dude, that is zuls, i was around to see the WIP thread here and at sos, and prefallen raziels thread on it as well, either your mixed up or your friend apoc is lyin to yas,

Best answers
hey thats prefallen raziels model i saw it lol thats probibly Apocs "M8"

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
go back and read "apocs" thread on the brolly here, he says its zuls there himself, to clear up any confusion you may have,

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, when ever its done, i skin it, so bad luck to all u there, Prefallen Raziel told me himself to skin it. :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its not Prefallen Raziel's model though, so what are you ranting about slim?

I think you should actually connect the model zul..

Best answers
well i could help on the arm i had started on that models arms after Razial gave it to me i had no time tho so i only got the 1st round muscel done.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
falsely accusing someone of ripping, and then asking them to teach you something isnt the best idea.

Anyway, ZuL, so far it looks like everything is in place. What exactly are you looking for? refs?

EDIT: ehh, drawover :X lemme port ur pic over to my ppc and ill draw you one. im not the best drawover-er though, so sorry.

Best answers
i didn't accuse him of ripping i said i know some 1 eles that had it lol thats all and i wanna know how to cel shade :p

ZuL

Best answers
It is true, when I thought I'd given up I gave the model out... and no, not to everyone, but to someone who hopefully had the patience (or a contact who had patience) to finish it, but now I've decided to give it a try again...

http://www.geocities.com/ssjzul/broli22.jpg?

This is what has been made so far, this IS the recent picture. Kinda fits the drawover given... But I am not too satisfied with it, I need to rounden he biceps a bit more, and maybe, just maybe, make the arms/shoulders smaller.

I hope I won't be around when it gets animated... ;)

And to answer one or two questions for the lesser minded:

All parts are attached; there are smoothing groups in the model to make it look a bit better. On request I will make a render without.

It is NOT skinned (though I hope it would have been), there are coloured faces and polygons.

Crackerjack, do you mean I should model the bracelet into his chest, or where you fooled by the smoothing groups?

And so Zul decided on the second day that the shoulders and arms should become separate objects.

Best answers
looking greeeeaatt there zul, i love how you have modeled in the sholder mucles hair and face look amazing good job :D

ZuL

Best answers
Heh.. update.. now I need a back ref/drawover :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
here you go

sorry his right forearm is missing the line.. ehahe..

Best answers
i dont think the pants get bigger in lssj
just the upper body becomes huge!

so when u model the legs/pants
make it just a bit bigger than normal form

ZuL

Best answers
Actually.. I think you are a bit mistaken. Since Broly becomes almost 2x his normal height, his pants do grow to the double, or about the double.

No progress until I get some refs or drawovers though... I'm pretty lazy right now :D

EDIT: With normal HL bones, it is almost impossible to make a model of LSSJ Broly's size to look good, just look at those darn shoulders...

Best answers
Yea, when brolli goes LSSJ, he at least doubles his size, so he does get taller along with becoming massive in his upper torso. Every muscle on his body grows in size, which includes his legs.

Model looks great so far, I hope you finish it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom