[Guide] How to play the Dragonball Online MMO!

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Goku and Vegeta.
Also... i'm getting bored of DBO. I grew up and now i'd have to wait until lvl 40 or 50(can't remember exactly) to get the super saiyan. :/
The game seems kinda dull. Maybe because it's in a different language... who knows.
It's alot more fun when you team up with other people. Whats your nick?
We have a mid level namekian healer with a pet monster. :)

esforces guild.jpg red saiyan and namek.jpg

Last edited:
Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I'd prefer to play it when the full translation comes out.. i cant be bothered going on guides to understand what someone said in a quest.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's alot more fun when you team up with other people. Whats your nick?
We have a mid level namekian healer with a pet monster. :)

View attachment 1296 View attachment 1297
My nick is tenzo90 but my character's name is Cody. Surely you know me since i'm in the ESForces guild.

I'd prefer to play it when the full translation comes out.. i cant be bothered going on guides to understand what someone said in a quest.
You never know what they say in quests.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Goku and Vegeta.
Also... i'm getting bored of DBO. I grew up and now i'd have to wait until lvl 40 or 50(can't remember exactly) to get the super saiyan. :/
The game seems kinda dull. Maybe because it's in a different language... who knows.
Well this game is boring. Manby people said that once they reach 40lv it's gets boring. Proably because it's getting harder but still it's piece of cake (questing & lvling) compared to what we had to do in the past. For example. Now to get 55 lv in korea you need 1 milion exp. Before balance update (which changed game alot) you had to get 9 milions exp. Also in closed betas quests gived you like 50-70% of exp. After that we had to grind (killing mobs all the time). Later they introduced repeatable quests that you bought using zenny. In Balance update they lowered exp and removed it so doing quests or TMQ should give you enough exp to max lvl.

My point is game was even more boring in the past & alot harder. Still most people find it boring at 40lv because excitement finally starting to wear off and by this time you discover most things in this game. I'm not saying that game is not enjoyable later but in order to enjoy it, you need to find something that is both enjoyable and can be done over & over. Because game eventually led to it, I mean doing repeatable things.

Maybe in few years game will be more fun & developed but for now only few fanatacis like me, who enjoy playing because it's in DB World & find pleasure in doing repeatable things, can enjoy it. People left Korean version (way before Taiwan version was released) for a reason....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll give this version a whirl.

Looks like someone really needs to update the torrent to a more recent version... a MUCH more recent.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know... if it was more like Kotor then maybe i would've enjoyed it more. It lacks diversity and main quests, a story of some sort( more developed). All you do is kill mobs and lvl up. You get bored after a while. :/
Another thing that i don't like is how some classes are managed. For example the Martial Artist class can (later on) use ki attacks but Spiritualist can't use melee attacks, even if they're not strong ones. For ****'s sake... everyone in DB/Z used melee.

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So, does no one play anymore? Was I too late for this band wagon?

Best answers
I'm downloading it currently to try it out since I been dying to for the past two years of hearing about it, not much hype for it anymore but, since I can actually Try it now. Thought I'd give it a go! You know? XD So, are there any fun boss battles?

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I just started a new character, didnt like how my RedSaiyan was turning out.
I'm a mighty majin lvl 26 already. Stonerbuu is the nick. :)

Best answers
>.> Just started a new char and lvl26? o_O how exactly? lol I'm guessing "Just started" means awhile ago, but yeah I got to lvl5, and then a guy started hitting on me because my character is a girl, but he speaks spanish and very tiny bit english. o_O; it was quite weird... about four people flocked to me like I was a damn diamond. but then when I was leaving, he said folla. which I translated to F. =P Interesting people I suppose.

But man! it was super annoying to get that Power up skill from grandpa gohan!!! I had to run in and out of the instance three times and do it over and over! But finally got it. Now I'm gonna go take a nap! XD Gave me a migraine.

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
>.> Just started a new char and lvl26? o_O how exactly? lol I'm guessing "Just started" means awhile ago, but yeah I got to lvl5, and then a guy started hitting on me because my character is a girl, but he speaks spanish and very tiny bit english. o_O; it was quite weird... about four people flocked to me like I was a damn diamond. but then when I was leaving, he said folla. which I translated to F. =P Interesting people I suppose.

But man! it was super annoying to get that Power up skill from grandpa gohan!!! I had to run in and out of the instance three times and do it over and over! But finally got it. Now I'm gonna go take a nap! XD Gave me a migraine.
No offense for the latin members of these forums, but most spanish/portuguese/whatever players I encountered in MMOs were morons.
Interestingly enough, the case wasn't the same with other multiplayer games.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
No offense for the latin members of these forums, but most spanish/portuguese/whatever players I encountered in MMOs were morons.
Interestingly enough, the case wasn't the same with other multiplayer games.
Excluding football superstars

Best answers
Lol, well he did ask me to "Strip strip!" and then six others joined in. XD It was fun dueling all of them. silly little kids. lol

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ohh im playing dbo thx.But i still waiting esforces 1.3

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
>.> Just started a new char and lvl26? o_O how exactly?
This is my 2nd character, now that I know what to do I can level up quickly, already lvl 30 only started this character 3 days ago.

Best answers
Damnnn, I haven't gave it much of a chance at the moment, currently playing League of Legends and APB: Reloaded. Which are taking up most of my time, along with a good amount of anime since I found some new seasons that I got interested in quite quickly! lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is my 2nd character, now that I know what to do I can level up quickly, already lvl 30 only started this character 3 days ago.
Thats about the speed for me with my first character :p

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Heres my lvl 38 Grand Majin "Stonerbuu"

stonerbuu.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom