Gta: Vice City, Run Down.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey,

I'm slightly depressed lol, I just spent 2 hours, plus Defragmenting time, Trying to clean up my computer and get rid of all my junk, so I could play games again, my comp is really messed up. But I tried to play Starcraft a min ago and it died out on me, so my efforts were in vain.

Anyways too get my mind undepressed, I thought I'd post here and see what people have too say about Vice City, like cool things you can do, diff cars, missions, ect.

PS: The reason I'm wondering is well, hopefully by the end of this month I'll have a PS2 with vice City, hopfully.

I also plan on Getting Resident Evil: Code Veronica, StarCraft: Ghost [when its out], and Kingdom Hearts.

Anyways so post away with your Vice City info and whatnot!

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
yup. new stuff ;) longer missions. and sometimes hard. bikes. choppers. planes. you can even jump out a bike/car when it is still riding ^^

but it worth it to buy it. ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes it is a really fun game, hell I still play it and I got it three days after it came out.

Also collecting all the hidden packages is well worth it, it takes a hella long time, but the 100th package prize is soooooo cool that all the fustration you went through will be instantly forgotten.

Best answers
ya i beat it and it was REALLY worth my money (40$)Cuz i got it like a year later but ITS REALLY COol.So today i restarted the game and im still having tons of fun! I bought for my ps2. Now im getting it on my cpu cuz they have announced that they are having it ONLINE! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!?? ONLY GTA3!! Im gonna pee myself! :shocked: O_O So that is gonna rock so much. So anyway yes sux that ur cpu is dead..heh. Sry i just couldnt believe it. But for ps2 its really really fun. I mean youll seriously have fun playing it. :laff: :yes:

almostdeleted

A
yes, its a awesome game. And so is kingdom hearts ^_^, KH pwnzs so much.. I played it again yesterday.. worth every cent.. for both games.

Best answers
Yeah, running around killing bad guys with Donald Duck and Goofy sounds great. :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, i got it the first day it came out, and im still playing it, its sooooooooo much fun, theres no end of things to do, use your imagination ^_^

Best answers
Yeah I got it a couple days after release, GREAT GAME. The story line is very very good compared to GTA3. Motorcycles, better Dodo handling, and helicoptors make the game that much more fun. Its an excellant game :).
Oh yeah I've also heard of GTA3 going online, but I hope you know, its a 3rd party program and last time I checked it can only do LAN so far. I would'nt be surprized to see it go on Vice City soon seeing as how they use the same or very very similair engine.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, i got that working... i fgot 3 pc's connected by lan, got it up, and it sucked >_>

you couldnt see eachother, you had to do all this stuff so you can see the other person drive, in total, sucky, BUT, theres word going around that there going to release a totally new version of the new one coming out so its specificly for multiplayer, but rumours are rumours X_x

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Vice city new features are great but i was disapointed by the size of the city , its all some small buildings , so big highways like in gta3, and the building you can buy at the end is only 200k worth.. And the most money you can make a day is 7000$ so its kinda cheap for that, wished we could of gone to the old island.. but oh well. the features are nice.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
only $7000? I thought the malibu gave you $10 000 a day, well my friend said that and he has it for PC.

Anyone have some crazy tricks or stories too tell about the game? Also is Helicopter with weapons great, my friend said its called the hunter or osmthing like that.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh then I guess either my friend is an idiot or it was raised on PC.

But oh well, how does this day system work? kind of like Legend of Zelda: ocarina of time [longer] or somthing different?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-[ZeniSlev]- said:

But oh well, how does this day system work? kind of like Legend of Zelda: ocarina of time [longer] or somthing different?

Er, you can make alot of money, 10k for the club, 7k of 2 places, over 10k on the carshowroom, 8k on the film studio...

Dont correct me since I have not played it for a long time, so im not sure the right prices are, oh and I have the pc verson

About multiplayer, who cares, GTA:VC and Mta (Multi theft auto) you can download and play online with servers with tons of people on

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-[ZeniSlev]- said:

The days are longer than OoT's days, but they still move by pretty quickly, particularly after you spend some time in prison or on a hospital bed. I love Vice, though, still haven't really gotten bored of it. I don't think I have every mission finished, there are a couple remaining, but to me, it's no matter, I got Vice more to horse around with and cause meaningless car chases and destruction =]

It's neat to hunt around for ramps in alley ways and to take one of the motorcycles onto it, hop onto a roof, and then work from there. A great game to get to start out with on PS2, IMO.

EDIT - I believe Yokie is correct, there are 2 or 3 locations that offer $7000/day, and the clubs offer more (I believe $10k/day). You can make a ton in a day once you've done the missions for those businesses, even the little ones, like the Ice Cream Factory can offer some monetary help, every little bit counts =]

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know but SPiN said you could only make 7000 a day so I thought maybe thats for ps2 but in the pc version you can make an unlimited amount

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i was wrong but im not wrong often *laugh* whahah :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DUDE! Just get it and see. If ya like it. Keep it, but make sure you get it from a place that has full refunds just incase you don't like it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-[ZeniSlev]- said:
Anyone have some crazy tricks or stories too tell about the game? Also is Helicopter with weapons great, my friend said its called the hunter or osmthing like that.
Thats the thing I was talking about when you get all 100 packages. Its called The Hunter, and its an apache helicopter with machine guns and unlimited missiles. Very fast, and very deadly, its easily worth the time and effort of getting those packages.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
can you keep the chopper in the same place we keep our cars?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom