Gta: Vice City, Run Down.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No you gotta go get it from the military air base each time you want it. And without a cop costume the military will absolutely rape you.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A word of warning... use no cheats whatsoever if you want to collect the hidden packages. I spent hours collecting them on PC, but I had used cheats once in a game I *did not even save* to wreak some carnage, and one of the 100 hidden packages disappeared so that I could not finish collecting them.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
yes he disapeared by magic just to piss you off lol... it was a a magic cloud following you around in your back so you never saw it..

About the chopper.. Darn lol, imma have to get some cop costumes. mwuhha :D

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No... it is well documented that cheats will remove hidden packages from your game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Woops, I forgot to mention that. It happened to me too. One day when i was playing for a like 5 hours straight I saved and had forgot that when I started I cheated when I was messing around. But luckily, my same game saved in a different slot, incase I ever did anything stupid like that.

Thats a good tip actually, back up your save games incase you ever accidently save when you cheat.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But that's just it, even if you cheat without saving, make sure it isn't in the same slot. Save and load in a different slot first. I never saved in that game when I was cheating, and I only cheated once, but one of my packages was still gone.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cool, thanks for the info and tips, anyone find the supercop glitch?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate vice city. I think that game is a piece of crap compared to gta3. Heres why. Its basicly the same thing as gta3 but you get motercycles and can buy buildings, woop de doo. The graphics are worse then gta3 imho, the hud is PINK, the city is kinda confusing, Gta3's city is much nicer imo, the cars steering pisses me off, i like gta3's a lot better, the mini map is harder to see then gta3's, and i could go on... but dont listen to me and buy gta3(not that you would) since most poeple like vice city a lot better.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hybrid, your sig is a rip from shadowness.com. Its a wallpaper in Shadowness, I have it on my desktop right now. I'll get a link brb.

This is the second time I've caught shadowness rippers :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom