GTA : San Andreas

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damnit, I despise not having any money. I can't pick it up till the weekend, and I don't think i'm gonna be able to last that long. Gah!

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hopefully it won't be gone by then. Theres already talk of banning the game from a lot of stores. I know a few places in my city already did so and it has not even been out for a week.

Best answers
Whaaat? Thats crazy! Its a just game, people should realize that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uh oh, that's not good. But i'm not too worried, futureshop always pulls through for me. Mmmm, can't beat futureshop.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just got it, the game is a lot funnier than GTA 3 or VC.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
GTA San Andreas > You

Nuff said.

Best answers
Gah, I got a full hour to wait before my mum will go in and pick it up for me :p (being 17 sucks). I'm getting really hyped for it now, I really hope it doesn't let me down, Hwoarangs comment about it being even funnier is definitely a good sign though :).

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn ppl, Post some info on the game, Spoilerz Damn! lol, I keep hearing good things about it..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what do u wanna know? u got bmx now, double weilding some guns (if u have a high enough weapon skill) gang management (take some ppl from ur gang with ya...they are j00 bodyguards \o/)...wanna know more?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the hydra is by far the coolest vechicle ever in gta

T0t

Best answers
It's a great game. I despise the graphics though. I was doing the OgLoc chase mission(I'm gangsta! lol) and all of a sudden this huge building pops out of nowhere. I annhiliated my motorcycle. It hiccups/lags abit as well. Thats just a sacrifice that had to be made for a great game. The best part is that I got the game for 5 bucks *cough*

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And that's why I can wait for it to come out on PC, Bugs can be fixed

That and they run better then a PS2

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wooo! Finally picked it up today, and my god is it awesome. In fact, I don't even know what I'm doing here, i'm off to go play some more.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so after playing this more and more anyone else notice all the strange things that can happen? like the wierd stuff in back o beyond or ufo's flying around the desert

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've seen the weird ghost/abandoned cars in back o' beyond (near those two grey lookin horseshoe things on the map) as well as the strange lights in the sky while flying through the desert.

Best answers
OK, so how many more times can Rockstar sell the same game before people realize they are out of ideas? No matter what time period it is, all the recent GTA games have the same kinds of missions, same kind of action, same driving, etc. I don't understand why everyone is crapping thier pants for San Andreas, YOU HAVE PLAYED THIS GAME BEFORE.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Abe Froman said:
OK, so how many more times can Rockstar sell the same game before people realize they are out of ideas? No matter what time period it is, all the recent GTA games have the same kinds of missions, same kind of action, same driving, etc. I don't understand why everyone is crapping thier pants for San Andreas, YOU HAVE PLAYED THIS GAME BEFORE.
because if u actually bothered to play sa ud notice that its jam packed with brand new missions that havent been done before

Best answers
Abe Froman said:
Really? I dont recall having four-person drive-bys, or stealing a police bike, or having that much of space to play around in...

etc etc.

Best answers
Hibiki said:
because if u actually bothered to play sa ud notice that its jam packed with brand new missions that havent been done before
I just read a complete list of the missions, and MOST of them are just the same kill, race, or run errand missions in GTA3.

Soulicro said:
Really? I dont recall having four-person drive-bys, or stealing a police bike, or having that much of space to play around in...

etc etc.
"OK guys, for our new GTA game called Suburbs, you will be able to steal and ride....are your ready for it....MINIBIKES! Not only are you comitting a crime by stealing one, but they are also totally against the law in most states, so it's like, twice as awesome!"

You could do drive-bys in GTA3, and I would like a little more depth in my sequels than "kill-steal-drive".

Best answers
Well, it sounds like you aren't even giving the game a chance. I've played all three, and whether you like it or not, SA is certainly a hell of a lot better. I'm more than sure that I'm not the only one who thinks this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom