/me waits for it to come onto the nice and clean PC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Deverz said:
Haha dirty PS2

/me waits for it to come onto the nice and clean PC
which could be a looooooooooong time :rolleyes:

Best answers
Went to my local Gamestation yesterday and it seems they had more copies up for preorder. Looks like I'll be getting it first thing on Friday now :) If those reviews are accurate then I dare say the game will be worth every damn penny!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it is worth everything, the game is AWESOME...except....the playstation 2 is getting old =\ graphics aint the best around...but the game itself deserves a 10

Best answers
From what I've seen I don't mind the graphics, just as I didn't mind the graphics in Vice City. Model and texture detail aren't near the quality of other modern games, but the graphics some how manage to capture an atmosphere that makes the cities look stunning regardless of other graphical innadequecies.

Best answers
BAH! I hate Australia in terms of video games. I have to wait until Friday to play it :(

Best answers
meh the game is ok its not much diff then vice city then city size and a few new nice features, faster loading time (big pkus) and you got a new charectar to play with lol but its alright i guess

Best answers
It's GTA. That's good enough.

Too bad I gotta wait for the PC version.... oh well. It'll be worth it. And besides, HL2's release date is in 3 weeks. That should keep me busy till the PC version of SA is released.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i cant pick it up untill november 15th :(

Sold out at local Wal-Mart, EB Games, and Gamestop... buncha hungry critters!

And the nearest best buy is an hour and 20 minutes away... and i dont want to drive all the way down there and it'll be sold out too >.<

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SA gets released for PC...in SUMMER 2005!!!! ow and Goten son...u forgot one....worse framerates sometimes =P...the engine of the PS2 is getting to old =\ WE NEED THAT PS3!

Best answers
Summer 2005? Thats not too long, keeping in mind there are three awesome games to keep us busy - HL2, Budokai 3 (dont kill me), and Halo 2.

No, nevermind. Just HL2. The game itself + mods can keep us busy for years. HL1 showed us that.

For now I'll just play this at my friends house(s) :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Q2 2005 is summer if im right eh? o_O and as far as i can see...there is no xbox version announced yet...so u might need to wait a loooong time X_x same for that GTA Double Pack...also took a while before it was released

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thers is probary an Xbox version , but it wont raise the effects and stuff like that.
Cause GTA:SA is build and programmed for PS2, they just convert it so it works on XBox they WONT chamge detail stuff and things like that. :devil:

BTW:
im waiting the whole week from my Package of Amazon with GTA:SA.
first they said 22 oct, damn i thought thats good, now im waiting since a couple of days and they wrote that its showing up 29 oct. and that suckz i was hoping to play that game before i have to work the weekend full time again.
**** the German SA. showing up date....
my little SA: story :)
:\

Best answers
When the Xbox version comes out, I'm sure it'll have some sort of graphical updates, they'll just be small ones like they were in the GTA double pack. The best improvement, the one that might encourage me to buy the Xbox version aswell, is that if it's anything like Double Pack then the frame rate will be much more solid, my only gripe with the PS2 versions. But anyway, that's going to be a long way off.
Why oh why do Thursdays exist :p

Best answers
So I'm gunna be a whore and point out the three things that really bother me about this game.

1. The guns sound like pop guns.
2. Muzzle flashes look cell shaded.
3. The constant accessing of the DVD drive by the game.

Other than those minor issues its not bad, then again its nothing revolutionary either.

Best answers
Sicron said:
the engine of the PS2 is getting to old
I presume you mean the game engine? The engine is on the CD/DVD, not on the system itself. So those frame rate glitches are the result of the streamign of data and the game engine

Best answers
So? Thats like trying to take a new game and run it on an old computer, and say its the games fault. The hardware on the PS2 is getting kinda old, but thats why the Ps3 is close by.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom