GTA San Andreas Paranormal Investigation....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah i've been through 200 or so pages of GameFAQS's threads on San Andreas and a lot of people said that there's stuff hard coded, whatever that means, so you can't view it.

Having been through the disc myself now (thanks Opti) and looked at the Psycho's stats i'd say they fit the way a TTC murderer would act except for the 40% chance of shooting when he clearly doesn't have a gun.

And I found out the truth behind the body ditch, it's a ditch full of logs at The Panopticon, and a ditch full of bodies near Area 69/Restricted Area. Not the same ditch. These myths are going downhill :(

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But MAYBE they are HIDING some thing in that, RESTRICTET AREA ??

Or did someone took a look already at that Area, i mean a real close look ?

Also did someone looked already over all the Grounds in the Seas ?

i know that you are talking over TTCM,but im just asking

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i read somewhere that u could be eaten by sharks if u go to far out of the water, so i guess u can die of em...anyway...im really gonna try to see if i can find a ufo...maybe even take a picture of it \o/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont have the game but i think the shark was put in for "Anti-cheating" purposes, Yes you heard me right, anti cheat. For the sole purpose that you cant swim from island to Island.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
RavenTrunks said:
I dont have the game but i think the shark was put in for "Anti-cheating" purposes, Yes you heard me right, anti cheat. For the sole purpose that you cant swim from island to Island.
Being able to swim from island to island without completing objectives would be more of a coding oversight than a cheat...

You wouldn't need to program a shark to do it either, just prevent the player from being able to go out too far into the water (via a clipping brush or w/e).

On Topic:

I've been at the lumber yard for 3 nights now, no sign of leatherface. :/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kurt said:
Being able to swim from island to island without completing objectives would be more of a coding oversight than a cheat...

You wouldn't need to program a shark to do it either, just prevent the player from being able to go out too far into the water (via a clipping brush or w/e).

On Topic:

I've been at the lumber yard for 3 nights now, no sign of leatherface. :/
well this would be more realistic than a invisible wall. and cooler, you know?

and there a way to go though islands though the train though, my friend took a train and Ghosted though the barrier and went to other islands, its a glitch.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nothing stops u from swimming between islands before u unlock them

but if u do jump ahead u get an insta 4 star chase

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But MAYBE they are HIDING some thing in that, RESTRICTET AREA
It's Area 69, the innuendo of Area 51. You get 5 stars for just being near the damn thing, and it's a no fly zone so if you fly over it you get hit with two heatseeking missles and have to parachute down into M4 fire. I imagine there'd be something in there to do with the UFO's.

I've found the chainsaw, wheelchair and the carved up car, but no meathooks or freshly dug graves and no LF. I'm starting to think these are just references to the movie rather than hints at LF being ingame, though the STAT_PSYCHO thing gives it some merit so I guess i'll keep looking.

I went once and while examining the car I turned around and saw something running off into the fog and rain. I was using an M4 and locked on and started blasting but his/her/its health was barely dropping by the time he/she/it had gone out of range. I sprinted after it but found nothing. I didn't hear a chainsaw, it could have been anything.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ravendust said:
but no meathooks or freshly dug graves and no LF.
The freshly dug graves are right next to the shack. o_O

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
Holy Jesus, now I know what that thing in the sky was...I shot at it and it shot back o_O
DAMN YOU ALIENS \0/!

!!!OFFTOPIC!!!

Hibiki said:
nothing stops u from swimming between islands before u unlock them

but if u do jump ahead u get an insta 4 star chase
Here's a tip for you guys.In order to get your freedom back(if you were paying attention to the introduction of the beginning of the game) after you do the mission when you throw the boxes from the Friet Train to your so called "homie" you can go to the donut shop and do missions for the cops.I've gotten all my freedom back and now I can go to this car store wheree you can buy the weirdest of cars(some of them arent even cars o_O) lol, I have a go cart now ^^.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
It's Area 69, the innuendo of Area 51. You get 5 stars for just being near the damn thing, and it's a no fly zone so if you fly over it you get hit with two heatseeking missles and have to parachute down into M4 fire. I imagine there'd be something in there to do with the UFO's.

I've found the chainsaw, wheelchair and the carved up car, but no meathooks or freshly dug graves and no LF. I'm starting to think these are just references to the movie rather than hints at LF being ingame, though the STAT_PSYCHO thing gives it some merit so I guess i'll keep looking.

I went once and while examining the car I turned around and saw something running off into the fog and rain. I was using an M4 and locked on and started blasting but his/her/its health was barely dropping by the time he/she/it had gone out of range. I sprinted after it but found nothing. I didn't hear a chainsaw, it could have been anything.

Maybe they are hiding alines in AREA 69, or stuff like that ?
---
Hmm i was one night at that Panopticon and ,that night there was creppy, it started top rain and the fog suddenly appeared,and i could barely see 1 car far. There might be something out there.
But when it quiet there its really spooky there. :p

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Look at the floors in the sheds in the Panopticon... bloood. o.o

There's definitely something there, no luck in triggering Leatherface's appearance though :/

Best answers
Hey Kurt, do you have gangmembers with you wheny ou do this? and is it Foggy? I think i remember seeing something saying it has to be foggy, and if it mentioned Gangmembers, i guess you will have to have them with you..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
someone also mentioned that you CANNOT have a cam with your or it wont work.
NO CAM ALLOWED

Discord Member
Best answers
I went to The Panopticon and all I found was the chainsawed Glendale. And The Area Went A Little Foggy But That cleared after a little while!

And I didnt see no blood on the floors in any shacks!

Or A Chainsaw, or a ditch full of body bags!

Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place! :(

Are The Body Bags Anywhere Near the Glendale?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The ditch full of trees is in the Panopticon, it's very small, the ditch full of bodies is nowhere near it, it's in Las Venturas near 'Restricted Area'. The chainsaw is easy to find, its in the middle of the smaller camp, the western part of the Panopticon.

You can't have a camera on you for him to show up (so say the rumours), you also cannot have a jetpack or parachute[?], and you have to be standing on the ground. Gangmembers aren't a nessecity but would definatley help you find him as when the gangstrength meter drops, you know one of them has been killed. If you go to the road and there's no body or blood there, it was probably LF.

I'm going to start hunting for Bigfoot now, seeing as Leatherface hasn't shown himself (again [?]) for 3 nights, maybe it happens on a specific day of the week o_o

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
today i made a mission of my airport in LV.
I had to enter the Restricted Area and get a Jet Pack.
I didnt searched for stuff but over the speakers while the alarm was on they said something about aliens. ;/ ,the trues is out there... o_o .
--
Later on i had to get a Bottle of GREEN GOO from an Train... maybe that Goo is... :confused:
---
Maybe i go a search for LF tonight again.Cause sometimes something is happening there. O_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's pretty cool stuff there, I too have heard about a ghost, this time in a cemetery, of the little girl from Bless The Child (I guess Rockstar love their horror films)

I guess everyone will interpret this differently, but to me it looks like CJ's looking at a little girl in a blue dress who either has no face or is facing the wall.

I think the Ghostcar (which I too have found) is based off a Steven King novel about a killer car, which was then transformed into the movie 'Car'. Futurama parodied it also.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom