GTA San Adreas Pt 2

Pan

Best answers
Wow!! The Game Is Looking Great ^^ and if im not mistaken, didn't the main character look kinda fat walking out of the donut shop lol That added weight made him look even uglier than before and sloppy lookin which is a pretty cool feature ^^ " Me Places This Game On My Wishlist "

Best answers
:yes: Looking Good, cant wait for the release, espically since driver 3 for the xbox and ps2 was a big flop :( oh well rockstar hasnt let me down yet and im sure they wont now and that care looks pretty slick in the second scan. :laff:

Best answers
Nice Find Its looking good, i really hope they improve the fighting system though as the last 2 GTAs werent up to par with the fighting system that true crimes had.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pan said:
Wow!! The Game Is Looking Great ^^ and if im not mistaken, didn't the main character look kinda fat walking out of the donut shop lol That added weight made him look even uglier than before and sloppy lookin which is a pretty cool feature ^^ " Me Places This Game On My Wishlist "
thats cause people gain weight and stuff if they eat doughnuts and dont excerise

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hope they have a fighting system far superior to True Crime's... True Crime's melee system was overcome by mashing kick, then punch, then kick, then punch, over and over, while pressing forward. Grand Theft Auto's system was pretty darn simple but it was satisfying at least. If they leave in the old system hopefully they'll at least add in a grappling maneuver or a throw of some kind. Maybe it's just me, but I think a GTA that uses actual "gangsters" is going to feel wierd... before you were just some guy out killing gansters and being kind of a loner, and now you're going to have objectives that are gang oriented and... I don't know, it just looks wierd to me. I wonder if the critics are going to come out calling it stereotyping or racist on top of the usual "violent" hooplah.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they need to start sueing people for slanderous statements

Best answers
sasuke-kun said:
haha sakura download tombrider :p

that gta is much better then vice city

Tombrider?!?Thats a Gta game??!and its downloadable...its it old or something?!?

Best answers
Sakura said:
Yea it is sad, but hey nothing can be done about it and it. This is just gonna make the game much more popular.

And why are they yelling about discrimination, i should be the one yelling, how come the main character cant be a Girl!!! Why does all the good game main characters have to be a Boy?!?!

Halo 2= Boy

Gta Sanadrea= Boy

RE4= Boy

MGS3= Boy

Ninja Gadien= Boy

Devil May Cry= Boy

That just Totally Unfair. The only game where the girls actually were the main was DOA Volleyball,and that was just made basically for perverted boys like youself babyboy who could stare at girls in 3-d pixel bikinis all day. Oh and i guess Final Fanatasy watever was good and Perfect Dark for 64 but that still dosent make up for this type of discrimination ^_^"..

that what the post were for :p and tombrider have a new/old game that the grafic is pretty good :p

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tassadar said:
Sakura, that would be because the majority of people that play games are males, and an even further majority of people that play GTA are males.

Call me racist, but I can't stand how this series is getting more and more gangster with each release. I can't stand anything gangster. At all.
i think you mean sexest lol

i dont know, i personally am liking the new features ^^, well i guess we wont know if we like the game until after we have played it...

Best answers
Sakura said:
Nice Find Its looking good, i really hope they improve the fighting system though as the last 2 GTAs werent up to par with the fighting system that true crimes had.
ya true crimes had a way better fighting and gun system they just didnt have a better story line or missions as the other GTA's

Best answers
Catman said:
ya true crimes had a way better fighting and gun system they just didnt have a better story line or missions as the other GTA's

yea i agree 100% With that..

Best answers
Off-Topic: OMG.. Your Sigs are really really Beautiful Gameinformer..^_^

Back On Topic: Anyway i wonder if there gonna enable drivebys while riding your Bike?!? that would be pretty cool So many sidewalk advatages ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

hahaha the guy on the left *my left* looks like ice cube from boys in the hood

and i actually like the idea of a black man being the main character. nothing like being in an interactive gang. the only thing that comes to my mind is more white people going around actin black. i can see it now

White Man: "man ima cap yo punk ass foo!!"

they gone mess around and get hurt like dat. But me being black, i enjoy watching the updates of the game. cant wait to the release *puts on my wishlist along with spiderman 2*

Best answers
Ice Man said:

hahaha the guy on the left *my left* looks like ice cube from boys in the hood

LMFAOOO Yea Iceman he does...He also looks like a guy i saw off a movie Called CB4..

P.S. Thankz Sakura and dont you mean sig without the S because you made the bottom one not me anyway my top one is good its my best sig yet :)

And about the drivebys on bike dont you think that would be kinda dumb i mean you couldnt possibly get away pedalling if someone had a gun there would be just no escape plus the force from a gun is enough to blow you off your bike so i seriously doubt it. And what do u mean when u say sidewalks advatages? :laff:

Best answers
When i say sidewalk advatages i mean stuff like..

1. Being able to ride on the sidewalk something u cant do with cars without running over someone adding more warrents to your list..

2. Cutting through people backyards and such or little gaps that cars just cant fit through and well u get the point now dont you..

And what do u mean the force of a gun could knock u off ur bike, its a game not real life. Also you say that theres no getting away from someone shooting you while your on a bike..thats just compltely wrong. Surely if i can run from someone whos shooting at me and get away then i can even do better and be quicker if i had a bike to do the running with.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
for those who dont know what boys in teh hood is.. its this movie

Pan

Best answers
Lol That just has to be icecube look at the boyz in the hood pic and that game pic the only diffrence is the shirt maybe ice cube is in the game he is from the west coast. I just hope his music isnt in the game o_o

Anyway i think a nice edition would be to add kids and animals in the game, i mean all we see is grown up males and females some mean kids and animals would make the game funner because i would picture on of those mean kids as my little pesky dorky brother, and beat him down to the ambulance come ^^.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom