Green Arrow WIP

Best answers
Hi, Im new here but have been surfing the forums for some time now. Id just like to start off by saying "Hello, To all" and I simply love some of the work that has been shown on the forums. Here is a "Work In Progress" of mine, I dont have any good text fonts so maybe if someone could provide me a site with free fonts, I will check them out asap.

On another note, If anyone has or able to locate any good green arrow images please post that info here, I have been searching for awhile and have only found a select few images of "Good Quality".

*Edit*
Here is a signature I made off "The Punisher" signature I seen a couple days ago, I can provide images of what I used if anyone would like to see. I would have to say "The Punisher's" signature is 10x better then this one, But I made this one for fun.

Here is grunge signature, I have never done grunge before so this is my first time, So critz and commentz are more then welcome here. Im not sure on if I should add text or not, I havent tried due to me having no good fonts so I could use some help here.

Best answers
wo dude those are really nice pieces!! um try 1001freefonts.com or sumit, 1001fonts i think. Hmm i like the brush's man, u need to show me how to do that

-SaN

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@ gazeebo
Thats not brushing my friend....and its not that easy to make your own...i'd like to see you do it

I don't like how its all dark in the center and, you can't barely see green arrow, make the bg a litttle lighter.

Best answers
uhm what do you mean
"thats not brushing"

thats the tutorial where i learned how to brush.
and it IS easy to make your own brushes you just gotta have a creative and artistic mind to make them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
starts with gradient and is filter whored = not brushing

altect's right, too much color blendange on the first
2nd, stock is hardly visible.
3rd, too much blending in general

Best answers
Green arrow is a DC legend. And ur sig is pretty darn kickass, nice and...........green.

Best answers
Altec said:
@ gazeebo
Thats not brushing my friend....and its not that easy to make your own...i'd like to see you do it

I don't like how its all dark in the center and, you can't barely see green arrow, make the bg a litttle lighter.
Not burhsing? My friend you are so wrong, Ever hear of grunge brushes?

Dask said:
starts with gradient and is filter whored = not brushing

altect's right, too much color blendange on the first
2nd, stock is hardly visible.
3rd, too much blending in general
Stock is hard to see because that is the way I made it, I wanted it to have a dark feel to it. 3rd, to much blending? The only thing that is blended is cloud, The background has not be blended in anyway, shape or form.

*Edit*
Im working on a Doom 3 signature, I know everyone has made one by now and Is tired of seeing them but Im making one anyway. :devgrin:

Its still a work in progress, but what does everyone think? The text sucks I know, But I cant figure out how to make it blend well with the signature.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GreenArrow said:
The only thing that is blended is cloud.
no ****, and he's blended too much, like I said.

And that link that gazeebo posted is NOT brushing...

Best answers
Dask said:
no ****, and he's blended too much, like I said.

And that link that gazeebo posted is NOT brushing...
lol Little upset are we? Go take a cold shower kid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom