Gotenks WIP

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kreshi...Since i was in Turkey -.-.....
MAN!! GREAT JOB!
I really think u cannot change anything...because it a very nice render and if u´ll place the model to the hl enigine (esf mod) That it cannot look so great like u see it urself now... Also i think u know that....
About it was really stupid -.- u could set a overlayer with.... Don´t Steal (Copy,ripp,... what ever)
Btw. a Big "Hey wats up" to ur polish land from Russian^^

Best answers
damit!!! sumone should finally invent a tryforcish-translater o_O . it's so damn hard to read ur posts...no offense dude...i'm no native speaker too and my english isn't that great but atleast i can express myself.

to avoid a pointless post: kreshi, that model is great and such...i luv it. but u should let sumone skin it. ur skin isn't that bad or sumthin. it underlines ur mesh and the pantskin is the best dbz-pantskin i've seen so far. but i tell u...if u'd let an experienced skinner skin that babe that model would be twice as good.

Best answers
I can't see anything wrong with his skin, i think it's just fine although green parts shouldn't really be straight across... try to make it like a real belt. Good Job

Best answers
Very good job man, keep it up, there's alot more things you need to do to make it just perfect. Such as his ears, I think they are a bit big, but everything else is pretty much perfect.

Best answers
No kidding this has got to be the greatest fusion model yet! now that he updated it and who really is goning to recognize the ears when I play ESF I forget they even have ears

Best answers
little update:

I don´t know what detail to add to his vest, wristbands and shoes so i just added some soft highlights...
I will try to fix the skin colour tone later...
The face should look more like gotenks now, because of the some changings of the skin and the model...
And the green material... I don´t know... I will try fixing it, but first i have to find out how to fix it :fight: .

Big thx to Raven Blade for helping me with his pics and tips :D .

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hm, odd.I didnt think the model couldnt get any better than it already was.Its really good man great job.

Best answers
the only complaint i got it the belt, don't make the lines go straight across

Best answers
SO AWSOME

I cant wait to download that model and play with it, I hope it comes with sprites and sounds

I only have 2 compliants one is the belt the lines go strait accross

and 2 on the back of his pants it looks like his pants are stuck in his ass

Best answers
omg this is the greatest lol. i think i heard something about this in the topic but i dont care if it replaces gohan or krillin because gohan doesn't fight in gt at all for the most part and krillen well hes just krillen...

G
wtf r u talking about drgoon? gotenks is a DBZ charicter. and necver made a signle appearence in GT, whats more, GT sux.

Best answers
ultimate trunks umm don't repost the images... unless neccesary.. same image is 1 post above -.-

Best answers
kreshi.. it`s a perfect model :) GJ.
but ehm.. a question... i don`t know if it has been asked before but i didn`t want to read 4 full pages when it`s 1.13 pm here :p so i ask it now.
Are you also gonna make a ssj3 gotenks since he did go ssj3 in the serie..???

Best answers
I dont understand why people always model the hair simetrical... Yuck! Its a great looking model, just that the hair???? and the legs seem kinda short, for chibi.. I understand its the pants that give that effect.. but ne way..

look if u can do anything for the legs, praportion wise, and the hair... model wise..

besides that Love the side profile of his face.. really hawt

Best answers
@DBXMe2

em... i was all the time too lazy to do that... i have planed that before i started the model... it was all the time in my mind to do so :fight:

But the legs... hmmm... they are fiting my reference and the sices too... maybe the legs are looking so small because the arms are that big...

and here the little update:

I fixed the green-material things and I changed the skin tone...
But i don´t know if any of both is right...
So please tell me ur mind which skin tone was or is better and if the new green-material things are better now^^

What i am going to do today/tomorrow/next days will be:
*assing him again to Vegeta´s, Gohan´s and Krillin´s skeleton
*making some new animations
*making all new sprites
*making all gfx´s
*making slice-models
*waiting for the sounds^^
And at last *releasing the model for ESF :D

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
(acidentally stumbles across thread) omg... thats so good! a great model with a great skin... and hes one of my fave chars!
for once a gotenks model with the correct proportions, cant wait to see this ingame.

... will u marry meh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom