Gotenks WIP - Skin -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bolteh2

B

io, ive picked up where i left and restarted the skinning of gotenks.. today i did body, u cant see much but the back and rest of the body are skinned, just not visible (ill do a render soon without jackyet)

i just posted this to have some sort of diary thingy, ill try to update every day with a new part of the skin...

first some guidelines:
- no cloning, copying, using as ref or ripping the pic to use as skin (ive seen ppl do that)
- do not spam (just saying "it sux" or "its good" = spam, say why you hate/love it...) or flame in here... i will use my moderating powers when u flame or spam.. no1 shall harm this thread of mine, beware :devgrin:

Credits:
SMOEEEEEEY, for helping me out when i was down (and telling me that i suck at modelling, THX m8) and also for letting me use his jacket, if u dont like the jacker, go ***** at smo)

au revoir mes ami(e)s

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm why is there two threads about this????!?!?!?!
On Topic:I like teh face and can u take off the jacket so we can see his full chest? but its looks pretty good

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
w00t
das teh cool!
/me snugs teh bolteh

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
can we harm the second thred you made about this?

lol..

Anyway, its a nice clean skin, the pecs are nice, but a little to defined, and the face is a little blury and low quality. Fix that up a bit.

Best answers
Credits:
SMOEEEEEEY, for helping me out when i was down (and telling me that i suck at modelling, THX m8) and also for letting me use his jacket, if u dont like the jacker, go ***** at smo)

Hahahahaha, That's a great one smo ^^ . I remember before when I used to show u wips, First u were like , suck :D .
Anyways, I love the WIP , keep it up bolty

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looking great, you've really improved at skinning, nice job.

Best answers
He's got 5 o'clock shadow o_o..

Im still loving it. If you release it for ESF, who will it replace?

Best answers
Nice Gotenks Model..I would use it if I was a gotenks fan..:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no-one will be able to use it because its s-bolts onlay

nice job s-bolteh

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Wow, nice skin - glad you decided to finish him off.

Bolteh2

B
Vash-T-S said:
i dont think the face and chest are yours but w/e

sooo, ur calling me a ripper? i can asure you i did make that skin myself ...

why would you think that i ripped the skin.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i dont doubt for a second its no bolts i know he has the skill,

i think what hes saying is, that it doesnt look like your style,

could be the render, but the last time you showed a picture of that skin the color scheme looked a bit different,

it almost looks like it has somewhat of a "smo" ish style shading on the stomach, different style to your norm, could be trhowing him off,

taking a peek in the artwork section would help if you dont know how good bolt is,

Bolteh2

B
ehm.. i dont recall skinning a plain body skin... i only did shirt stuff (like gohan and a18) this is first time ive done this kind of skin and smo has nothing to do with it... it isnt even his style, smo has a waaaay sharper more 2d looking style... mine is more realistic looking (some ppl hate it on dbz models, some ppl like it)

anyway im going to fix the abs.. i know that they are accentuated too much, ill tone that down in next update

also.. the colorscheme is different.. i added more color (reds and yellows to the skin to have a more skin color, not just something grey and dirty

oh, and how can he know "my style"? he only joined this month, so theres a small chance that he knows me

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
awesome model...!!!great job
i like the face! its gotenks alright...
is this going to be released when its done??

Bolteh2

B

i kinda screwed up the back and the bck muscles of the arms, i think i almost screwed everything up :O

anyway, updated:
- arms skinned
- abs less accentuated
-fixed face to have less blurry effect (it is sharper and more cartoony but the jpg quality messed up, dunno what happend, compression was set to maximum)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom