Gotenks SSJ4 inproved and better

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
was there a point to that post? (or this one?)

people have opinions, myself i dont like it, and what i said about the hair was a technical one in that it uses 4 times as many polys as it needs to, he could shave off alot of unused polys, and make oom to improve the head, (cuz it badly needs it)

Best answers
i posted it becaus this was first try and i thought a pretty good one maybe ure self you are used to making things and good but insted of saying how you dont like it why not help him make it better suggest things?

CoBra

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i thought by saying what i didnt like about it i was telling him what to fix, correct me if im wrong though, [/sarcasm]

maybe he understodd at least one word i said cuz it flew right over your head

Best answers
nuttzy said:
i thought by saying what i didnt like about it i was telling him what to fix, correct me if im wrong though, [/sarcasm]

maybe he understodd at least one word i said cuz it flew right over your head
what would u want me to chage about this model m8
just tell me (AND BE CLEAR THIS TIME PLS!!)

BTW tnx cobra for ur suport on this model u really helped around alot

Best answers
BTW ice man im making the ssj5 gotenks right now (its getting along pretty well) the hair is blck now BUT it still needs alot of changes so ull have to wait for a few days for it to be finished STAY TOONED

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
with all those animated gifs in your sig, your double post nearly gave me a seizure,

ok what i dont like about this model,
by nuttzy

the head is too wide, (have you seen the movie drop dead fred?, if so remember when he shut his face in the refrigerator?)

the hair looks like a clump of duplicated cones at the bottom, very sloppily placed at that, try to snap and weld some vertexes and move some the the spikes around

the pants have too much of a poof to them,

and the tail looks too long

Best answers
nuttzy said:
with all those animated gifs in your sig, your double post nearly gave me a seizure,

ok what i dont like about this model,
by nuttzy

the head is too wide, (have you seen the movie drop dead fred?, if so remember when he shut his face in the refrigerator?)

the hair looks like a clump of duplicated cones at the bottom, very sloppily placed at that, try to snap and weld some vertexes and move some the the spikes around

the pants have too much of a poof to them,

and the tail looks too long
ok can u al least say someting positive about the model??? (AND i will see if i can change it with ur advice)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
make up your mind man,
do you want crits or praise?,

i gave you what you asked for, i gave you suggestions as to how to fix it like you asked,
you didnt ask for praise

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
The texture for the arms/chest and the fur look very familiar, but i'll substantiate my little observation if this is ever released.

Hmm could they be from a SSJ4 Goku someone did a while ago? Who was it now?

Best answers
Element4q2 said:
The texture for the arms/chest and the fur look very familiar, but i'll substantiate my little observation if this is ever released.

Hmm could they be from a SSJ4 Goku someone did a while ago? Who was it now?
I did "Rip" it from a ssj4 goku thats why its so fimiliar (if its urs sorry) but im really bad at skinning (and modelling i know) so i borrowed this one :laff: hope u dont mind

Best answers
ALL AWSER THIS QUESTION!! DO U WANT ME TO RELEASE IT OR NOT + EXPLANATION PLS (with other words shall i ask the originals owners of this model that i can release the model?????)

BTW sorry i did it this way (didn't know how to make a poll)

Best answers
I don't care...you can release it for all i care, even though i really edited other people's work.....is my permission the one that's needed or theirs? o_O

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Dude i see u put credits up on your first post...neglected to mention my goku skin was used and now u wanna release it, no way man find a different skin don't rip mine - u could have at least said that u used a skin that u could not find the owner of

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow... where have I been hiding all this time...

First off, Kyraza, there is a rule against double posting. That's posting twice in a row instead of using the edit button on your old post to add content. Next: Don't abuse font size and caps lock. It's frustrating to read. Lastly: The modeling forum is *not* for praising peoples' work until it is finished. Your model is not finished, therefore people are not allowed to praise the model just to make you feel better. They can say something nice alongside some criticism if they feel like it, but it is frowned upon most of the time.

Best answers
ok ok i wont release it AND close the thread (theres no one that has a positive reaction on this forum so sute urselfs

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yay, one more model not released cuz of criticism, (even though you asked for it yourself)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
boomwadawada

hm... i... dont really have anything to say.. nuttzy took all the critz

well you could shorten the hair and make it like a vegeta ssj4 look-a-like since they do show resemblence as a ssj... and u can use some hue/saturation on the jacket and make it look like ssj4 gogeta's and whatsoever... just a little help

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom