Gotenks SSJ4 inproved and better

Best answers
Here's my Gotenks SSJ4 edit

I hope u like it. I know it looks like a gotenks ssj3 with red hair and a tail but that just is gotenks ssj4. Here's a pic for proof:

U see???

I Don't know if im going to release it that depends on the answer of the original modeller of this gotenks

Wel thats it for now (if u got any question just ask)

Credits
Base Flesh - --S-bolt
Hair Normal - Th3 Pr0
Base Hair SS - Azn
Vest Textures - Soccer28Jp
chrome - Defult Half-life Chrome Texture
Pants Textures - Mastasurf

-=All Edits By Th3 Pr0=-

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pro said never edit his skins..... to tell ya u have to skinmap them now. How i know? because i know but its a ok edit u just added the tail and recolor a little

Best answers
.Slim// said:
Pro said never edit his skins..... to tell ya u have to skinmap them now. How i know? because i know but its a ok edit u just added the tail and recolor a little
I didn't know that but if he doesn't want it I WON'T release it
i just keep it for myself because ingame it looks really cool

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just looking at it makes me wanna say, "poly want a cracker?",

that hair looks like its eating up alot of polies, (for those of you who didnt get my joke)

Best answers
nuttzy said:
just looking at it makes me wanna say, "poly want a cracker?",

that hair looks like its eating up alot of polies, (for those of you who didnt get my joke)
Well if u think that ur so damn wrong :p
the hair doesn't have that much poly's
but it sure is cool that it looks like it haz...
that means it looks good right???

well if u want to see it nutzzy u can have it az a ms3d file (the hair only :D)

Best answers
im sorry dude but that is really sloppy, especially from the front, im sure it looks fine ingame, but as a model, all in all, its kinda slopped, id say learn how to model poly by poly, and not use millions of spikes placed together, thats the only way a model like that would look good.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The model is decent, I guess.. except for the face. I've never really understood people trying to make Gohan and Gotenks "SSJ4" since they never go SSJ4 in GT. (God, I hate GT.)

And in any case, the SSJ4s don't have the SSJ3 hair.. it's short.. even fused. So Gotenks' wouldn't look like that, even if he did go SSJ4. It was a trademark of 3, not of Gotenks himself.

Best answers
Yeah that's my old oooooooold ssj3 hair for gotenks, and yes, it eats up TONS of polys, the ssj3 gotenks pushes the hl limit, (around 2800, I'd say) It was a sophomore effort from myself, a mere edit at the time. At the time I went strictly for a cool rear-view of gotenks and disregarded all other things.

Best answers
don u all see the picture under it HELLO that is ssj4 gotenks AND as u can see it has RED hair i wanted to have it because it looks wicked (i agree it doesn't come in gt but i still like it so...)

Best answers
Bryggz said:
Yeah that's my old oooooooold ssj3 hair for gotenks, and yes, it eats up TONS of polys, the ssj3 gotenks pushes the hl limit, (around 2800, I'd say) It was a sophomore effort from myself, a mere edit at the time. At the time I went strictly for a cool rear-view of gotenks and disregarded all other things.

BTW Bryggz
this is ur model and i do like it (i hope u dont mind that i made some edits) if u dont want me to release it just tell and i won't

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Woo Kyraza you're using like 2 mb of GIF right there..

As for the model, I don't blame you, I blame the reference picture, that's just rediculous, SSJ4 Gotenks?? They really could have tried harder....

Best answers
GMan said:
Woo Kyraza you're using like 2 mb of GIF right there..

As for the model, I don't blame you, I blame the reference picture, that's just rediculous, SSJ4 Gotenks?? They really could have tried harder....
so u like the model???
(if u do ur the 1st one on this forum im afraid) :\

oNe

Best answers
Something about that chest skin reminds me of Element4q2's SSJ4 Goku.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u should try making

THIS ONE!!!! its way cool and its awesome+awesome= awesomeness!!! do that one and ill give u a good slap on the back fo the head

p.s: im hyper right now ^_^

Best answers
Ice Man said:
u should try making

THIS ONE!!!! its way cool and its awesome+awesome= awesomeness!!! do that one and ill give u a good slap on the back fo the head

p.s: im hyper right now ^_^
Ice Man

i will try to make it
ill send some pictures on the forum soon
BTW ur right it rocks O_O

Best answers
well i am a friend of kyraza and i have this model and to what soe people are sying you are wrong this model is very cool and u miss out by not having it

CoBrA

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom